Chapter 22

“Dad, I can explain” my dad holds up a hand to stop me. “Go to bed and Ross, leave immediately” with that he got up and left my room slamming the door in progress leaving Ross and I speechless. After a minute I looked at Ross and said quietly “you should go” Ross nodded, gave me one last kiss and jumped out of the window. I got changed and got into bed setting my alarm for 1 and a half hours to wake me up for school. I closed my eyes and my alarm went off. “Why did you go off you stupid thing! Wake me up later!” I snapped at my alarm then realised that it was 6:00am. I sighed and got up to have a shower. I got changed into orange shorts, a shirt that said “I’m a gleek not a geek!” and pulled on my yellow converse. I straightened my hair and added a little makeup. I went downstairs to find that my dad had already set off for work. I gave a sigh of relief and grabbed some toast and had a cup of coffee to wake me up a bit. When it was 8:00am I yawned noisily and got up from the table and set off for school.

When I arrived, because I had been walking so slow I only had 10 minutes to confront Leah about always annoying me and Ross. I found her standing next to her locker, which happened to be next to mine. When she saw me her eyes lit up. She ran over to me and gave me a big hug. “Cassidy I’m so sorry about everything with Ross, I didn’t mean to upset you, it’s because I was jealous of you” I pulled out of the hug. “Jealous of me? I was jealous of you!” We laughed and sorted out all our problems by talking. We were friends again. The bell went for first period and Leah took my arm in hers and we went to our first lesson. At break Leah took me outside under a tree so no one could hear us. “Why are we here?” I asked her. “Because I need to tell you something” I looked at her and she spoke again. “Mitchel wants to get back with you” I was confused. How did Leah know? “How do you know?” She hesitated. “Because I went out with him and he dumped me because he said he liked you” I gasped in shock. “Mitchel dumped you? Are you ok?” Leah nodded with a grin on her face. “I never actually liked him. I just went out with him for fun, that guy is so full of himself!” we giggled and Leah frowned. “Whats wrong?” I asked. “Speaking of the devil, here he comes” I looked around and sure enough Mitchel was making his way towards us.”

Mitchel approached us and sat down under the tree next to me. “Cassidy, I’m so sorry, I never should of dumped you, I was just angry that you made out with that blond dude when we were together, so will you give me a second chance and go back out with me?” He looked at me with hopeful eyes. “I can’t” He frowned. “Why not?” I looked into his eyes while I explained. “That ‘blond dude’ you saw me making out with is my boyfriend. I cheated on him with you because he cheated on me before but we are an official item now, I’m sorry.” Mitchel looked heartbroken. “Oh” he said in a small voice. “See ya round Cassidy?” “Of course” Mitchel gave me one last smile and left. After a minute or two Leah said “So you and Ross are an item now?” I nodded my head. “Is he a good snogger?” I looked at her surprised but laughed “he is an excellent snogger!” we laughed together until the bell went for third period.

When the end of the day came around I told Leah that I’d see her tomorrow and set off for my house. I would go to Ross’ but he had his Austin and Ally taping today. I was so tired that when I got home I got changed into my PJ’s and went straight to bed even thought it was only 15:30.

*1 week later*

“Are you sure you’re going to be ok here by yourself Cassidy?” I nodded. “Of course dad, I still have Ross...” My dad frowned. “...And all the other Lynches. I also have Leah” A smile came back on my dad’s face. “Ok then, call my if you need anything, see you in 2 weeks!” “Bye!” I said as he got into his car. I waved until I couldn’t see him anymore. My dad was going away on a business trip for 2 weeks. So that ment that I had the house to myself for 2 whole weeks! This was going to be great. I ordered pizza because I was too lazy to cook anything. When I answered the door to get the pizza, Ross stood their instead. “You’re not the pizza man” I frowned. Ross smiled. “Nope, but I’m here to make all your dreams come true” I rolled my eyes. “And what would those dreams be?” Ross smirked. “You and me in a house together for 2 whole weeks!!” He picked me up and spun me around. He carried me inside and shut the door with his foot. “Ross! Put me down!” I squealed. He threw me onto the sofa and got on top of me and started passionately kissing me. After 10 seconds the doorbell went. Ross pulled away looking a little annoyed “who’s that?” I giggled “my pizza” Ross smirked “no, my pizza” he rushed to the door and answered it. He came back holding the pizza. He sat on the sofa and took a bite out of a slice of my pizza. “Roooooossss!” I wailed. “Oh, did you want some?” I lunged at him so I was sitting on him. I stayed there eating the pizza while he squirmed underneath me. I smiled while I ate.

When I finished I got off Ross to go and put the pizza box in the bin. When I came back Ross wasn’t there. “Ross?” I called. No answer. I shrugged and sat down to watch TV. 5 minutes later Ross ran into the room, picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He walked up the stairs. “Ross! Put me down! Ross! ROSS! ROOOOSSS” I could feel Ross smirking I hit his back but he just carried on walking. “Pay back” He said as he threw me on my bed. “What do you-“I was cut off because Ross started tickling me. “AAAAAhhhahaaahhhhhhh” I screamed. Tickling for me was torture. I tried to push Ross’ hands away but he sat on my stomach so I couldn’t move.”Ross!!!” I carried on screaming. “What do you want???” I said between breaths and shrieks. Ross stopping tickling me and a smirk appeared on his face. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I didn’t kiss back. He pulled away with his eyebrows raised. “Do you want me to start tickling you again?” I gasped. “NOOO!” I yelled and I put my hands around his neck and pulled him close to me and started madly kissing him. I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

Later on when we were snuggled up watching a movie I heard a crash in the kitchen. I jumped in shock. I looked at Ross worried someone was in the kitchen trashing it. “I’ll go” he whispered. “NO! I don’t want you getting hurt” I ran into the kitchen and saw...

Hey guys, everyone read xomandimarch ‘s story, it’s really good! Also sorry for the cliffhanger:P