Chapter 2

“Ohmigosh!” i gasped as i looked at the clock, it was 8:35, I had to be in class for 8:40. I got up from the table, grabbed my school bag and ran out the door.

I panted as i entered the school grounds. The bell had already gone. When i finally reached my first class-English- (which i happened to be taught by Mrs White and she’s the worst teacher in the school) i opened the door and the first words that came out of Mrs Whites mouth was... “Detention Miss Monroe” “but I..”                                                                                                                                                     “No buts miss Monroe, you’ll have 30 minutes after school, please take your  seat.”                                                                                                                                                            I took my seat next to the window blanking whatever boring lesson Miss White was trying to teach.

When the lesson finally ended the rest of the day went pretty quick. At lunch I went into the library and read a Bop and Tiger Beat magazine about Ross Lynch. The library was the only place i could be alone...mainly because i was the only one that ever went into the library. The bell rang for 5th period. I put my magazine in my bag and dragged myself to French. After saying “Bonjour, jem’appelle Cassidy” i thought was about 100 times the bell for end of day rang- or should i say the bell for detention rang. I went to my English class to find Mrs White waiting for me. “Sit in your seat and write ‘I should never be late to Mrs White’s English class’ 25 times then you may leave.”  I sighed, took my seat and started writing the lines.

 After what seemed like an age writing the lines I had finally finished. Mrs White dismissed me and I walked home. As I opened the front door my mum said                                                                   “where have you..” “- I had a detention, I’m going to the beach to do some drawing, I’ll take a sandwich to eat their ok?" “Ok see you later"                                                                                                                                                                     I walked up to the beach and started walking around everyone that was there to go to my special place, which is just a small rock pool behind a cave. I go there for privacy and to draw nice landscapes of the sea. On my way to my ‘special place’ i accidentally tripped on a rock and some sand was sprayed onto 5 people sunbathing. I didn’t really notice who there were because they were all wearing hats and sunglasses. “Ohmigosh I’m SO sorry i didn’t mean too I..” “-it’s fine, honest” said the one closest to me. He took off his hat and sunglasses and said “hi, I’m Ross; these are my brothers and sister, Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Rydel.