Chapter 5

I finally came to a stop panting like crazy when I had found a spot to sit down without my mum and dad finding me. I was so angry at my dad right now. I had no idea what to do. I thought about texting Ross. I checked the pockets of my jeans, my hoody and my coat. It was gone.  “I’m SUCH an idiot” I said to no one in particular. Of course if I’d been in the hospital for a whole month their going to have changed my clothes. I sighed. Since I didn’t have anywhere in particular to go, I decided that I’d go to my special place at the beach and think.

As I sat on my own behind the cave in my special place on the beach, I suddenly heard footsteps that sounded as if they were coming my way. I was going to get up and go before anyone could interfere when I saw Ross standing a few metres behind me. “Ross? What are you doing here?” “Looking for a girl that ran out of the hospital” replyed Ross sitting down next to me. “I’ve been looking for you everywhere, why did you run out?” I sighed and looked at Ross right in his gorgeous hazel eyes. “I’m sick of my life Ross. You won’t understand because your life is perfect. At school I have no friends and people always pick on me and at home my parents are always shouting at me for doing something as little as drop a top on the floor and forget to pick it up...” when I told him this I looked away from him and stared into the sea. “Thanks for telling me that Cassidy. I didn’t realise you had life so hard...I know it must be hard telling me that...Also my life isn’t perfect” Once again I looked into Ross’ eyes and I could tell he really meant what he was saying. “Thanks Ross” I whispered.

After a minute of staring into the waves I said “How did you know I ran out of the hospital?” he had left before I ran out so how did he know...? “Well, when I left  the hospital I got a call from you, but it was your mum. she told me what happened and asked me to go look for you. I told her I thought I knew where you were so...here I am” “That’s so sweet Ross, thank you” “No problem.”

5 minutes had passed and my eyes were glued to Ross’. “Cassidy...”he started to say “hmmmm?” I murmured. “Can I tell you something?” I looked deep into his eyes once again. “Of course” the next thing I knew his lips landed on mine. I was taken by surprise not knowing what to do but when his hands snaked around my back I started kissing him back and put my arms around his neck. The kiss started getting passionate when I could feel his hands slowly climbing up my leg. “Keep your hands down Ross” I whispered trying not to ruin our kiss. He nodded and started kissing my neck. His hands were starting to ride up my leg again so I used one hand to push them back towards my knee but they came right back again. Ross went back to kissing me. I decided not to let this matter, I mean I was making out with Ross Lynch!! The feeling of dread came back when I could feel Ross’ hand go around my waist. He gave my bum a firm squeeze. “UGH” I yelped and pulled away from Ross’ mouth so quickly it make a suction noise. “STOP!” I shouted “What?” Ross said looking startled.  “I’m sorry Ross, I can’t do this. “Cassidy, wait. I’m sorry!” I got up and left leaving him sitting on the floor calling my name.