Nothing

**** A/N:  Enjoy this mass release! Will be writing the whole day and will update soon.  xoxo -ptd ****

Akari's eyes harden at Dark Misah standing above Dean's body.  Her body lit up with fire and lightning as she quickly flashed towards Dark Misah.

The moment she landed, Dark Misah had quickly moved away from Dean. Dark Misah could feel Akari's magic force surround Akari like a shield and point at Dark Misah like a sharp sword.  All Dark Misah now needs to do, is attack Akari from a distance as her army attacks her directly.  With their coordinated attacks, they would be able to overtake Akari and kill her.  

Akari knelt down and the fire around her body disappeared.  Her hand reaches out to touch Dean.  His skin was wet and cold.  He wasn't breathing. 

Akari placed her hands on Dean's chest and begins to press down on it, hoping the any water he swallowed would come out.  She blew her breath into his mouth and pressed his chess again.  She repeated the steps again and again.

Nothing. 

Akari desperately tried to breath life into his body. 

Nothing. 

Akari pumped his chest and again breathed air into his mouth.

Nothing.  Nothing. 

Her Dean was dead.

Tears begins to fall as she caresses his cheeks. 

"You... you come back to me, you hear?"  Akari whispers as she cries.  Dean laid still and without any signs of life. 

What should she do now that her Dean is gone?  She didn't know what to do with the rest of her life.  She never expected to live past 20 years old.  Living 980 years after Dean was not something she was looking forward to do.  To live another 980 years at the cost of Dean's life was not worth it. 

Akari looked up into the sky and screamed her heartbreak to the Gods.  The sun was just beginning to rise and the sky lit up with colors of blue, yellow, orange and red.  However she didn't see it.  She looked up the skies to curse the Gods.  Why did They play with her fate so much?  Why could They never give her a happy ending?  Didn't she suffer enough already?

However nothing answered her back.  She could only hear the evil laughter of Dark Misah as Dark Misah laughed at Akari's pain and suffering.   Dark Misah grew stronger with Akari's despair.  Pain, suffering, sorrow, anger and despair fed the Dark Magic. 

Akari took the red jade bracelet off her wrist.  Her father bought it for her as a present for her 15th birthday as a going away present.  Lena told her it was enchanted.  What kind of enchantment, she didn't know, however she wanted Dean to have something of hers to take with him into the next life so they would always be tied together. 

Akari slipped the red jade bracelet over Dean's hand.  The bracelet grew bigger to fit over his large hand, however Akari didn't notice it.  Once it was on his wrist, it too drew Dean's blood and absorbed it. 

Akari waited to see if Dean would wake up, however nothing happened. Akrai didn't know what she was hoping for, it was a last ditch effort to see if the enchanted bracelet could bring him back to her.   

"I don't know how to live my life without you.  Come back to me, Dean Wilde."  Akari pleaded again.  When nothing happened, Akari finally swallowed the hard truth.  Her Dean was dead and the only thing she could do was kill everyone there to accompany him on his path to reincarnation, so he wouldn't be so lonely. 

Akari leans down and kisses his cold lips as tears drips onto his face.  It was their last kiss goodbye until she could meet him in the afterlife again.

"After I settle everything, I'll meet you on the path to reincarnation, wait for me." 

Akari kisses his forehead and looks at his peaceful face one last time. However this time, her heart had harden.  When her eyes met Dark Misah, the Misah she saw was no longer the mage she remembers. 

With white hair, black eyes, and dark black veins all over her body, it reminded Akari of a undead monster. 

"You."  Akari said as she stood up.  "You're going to pay for this.  You should have stayed dead and out of our lives."