Ying Jun

The moment Akari said squeal she unleashed her lightning. Her lightning came straight towards Ying Jun. The moment the lightning unleashed, it was too fast for anyone to react. The moment the lightning cracked right in front of Ying Jun, he screamed, along with everyone else who saw it strike.

Ying Jun had his eyes closed tightly after he screamed. He was waiting to feel pain, however he didn't feel anything. It was only his beating heart and his heavy breathing that he heard after a long while. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw the carpet right in front of him was charred black.

"You ready to speak to me now?" Akari asked.

She hasn't spoken to the manager about Rin yet, how could she kill him now?

Ying Jun held back his hateful glare at Akari. She embarrassed him in front of his clientele. The security of the Eight Stag Bar was compromised. The reputation of a men's only bar was tarnished. The killings of his guards, waiter and guest happened right inside of his establishment with witnesses. And the one who caused all of this was the woman in front of him. Who also happens to be a mage.

A mage who he and everyone in the room cannot touch. Even his King would not be able to do anything about it. Mages were untouchable. Mages are the protectors of the land and people. Those that the mages killed, were considered to have ill fate.

There are two rules to living a good life. One, do not insult those that are wealthier than you. Two, do not insult those with more power than you. And with Ying Jun, the only two forces he couldn't insult was his King and Mages. How did he manage to insult a mage and get himself entangled with her as well?

All he could do now was swallow the insult made to him, his name and his establishment. What was done, was done. All he could do now was clean up and ensure the safety of the rest of his clientele.

"Let us talk in my office." Ying Jun said as he turned around and began to walk upstairs with wobbly steps. His legs felt as if it couldn't hold him up much longer.

Akari turned back to the men inside of the room and gave them a chilling smile.

"You are all excused." Akari told them. "If you ever see me again, pretend you don't know me and walk the other way."

As soon as Akari let them go, the men quickly got up and made their way towards the exit. Some even opened the windows and jumped out because it was faster than leaving through the front door. Since they were still on the first floor, they would not be hurt.

By the time Akari entered the manager's office, she saw Ying Jun sitting behind his desk. He had his elbows on his desk and his fingers threading through his hair as a blank look came over him. It was as if he couldn't believe what he just saw and what just happened to him.

He was so close to death and he didn't even know how he offended a mage. He was thinking back to every conversation he had with an important figure as well as trying to figure out of his enemies had the means to send a mage to kill him. However, all his thoughts drew him to the same conclusion. There was no reason for a mage to visit him or hold a grudge against him to cause such a scene.

Ying Jun finally came to with the sound of the the door closing to his office. With a closer look at the beautiful, dangerous mage in front of him, he was sure of his first instinct that he wanted her to be his woman.

Ying Jun's cold blue eyes soften when it hit Akari's eyes. Her lavender eyes entrapped his attention and caused him to miss out on Akari's first few words.

With three knocks on Ying Jun's desk, Akari knew she got his attention again.

"Have you been listening to what I just said?" Akari asked.