Kiko (4)

Rin saw as Kiko became Akari before his eyes.  He felt something was wrong, his senses were warning him, however the woman before his eyes was Akari.  Naked and pleading for him to take her and make her his. For the past five years he wondered what it would feel like to kiss Akari.  What it would feel like to hold her. To claim her body and wondered if it would be just as satisfying as he dreamed it would one day be.  

“What about Teacher Koya?”  

“What about him?”  Kiko said as she helped Rin squeeze her breast as she reached out with her other hand and grabbed his other hand to cup her other breast. With both of his hands occupied, she caressed this waist, bringing her hand lower and lower each time.  She moaned as she looked up at him. “It’s you that I want.”

“Rotten girl, since when have you been so naughty?”   Rin held his lust back, he didn’t want to do anything that would make Akari mad or make her regret her decisions.  He wanted cherish her. Wanted her to be happy. Wanted her to be sure of them… of him.

“I have always loved you.  I just didn’t know what love meant.  Until I left. It was then that I knew what I felt was love.” Kiko whispered as she stepped closer to Rin.  “Kiss me. Love me. Make me yours.”

Rin’s willpower broke as his arms came around her and held her close to him.  His lips touched hers and for a split moment it felt familiar. His body shook, but it wasn’t because it felt good, instead it felt wrong.  

Rin pulled back to look down at Akari and for a moment, Akari’s image became Kiko then turned back to Akari.  

“Rin…”  Kiko pleaded as she made butterfly kisses down his jaw and neck.  Her hands caressed his chest and rubbed his nipples in circles. She kissed down his abs and when she knelt, she kissed Rin’s standing member from base to tip.

Rin closed his eyes as he felt so much pleasure and happiness.  The woman he loved for so long was now taking him into her mouth.  His imgination became reality.

Kiko slowly inserted him inside of her mouth, pushing him deep into her throat, until she gagged.  Even then she still had not reached the base of his penis. With her hands she helped sucked him back and forth. Kiko cupped and rubbed his two balls as she bobbed her head back and forth. Rin’s hands came down to thread her hair and held her still when his hips began to move on their own.  

When he became frantic, Kiko held his waist and let him use her mouth as he wanted.  He pistoned himself in and out of her mouth for several minutes, ignoring her gagging.  Ignoring if she felt any pain. His heated desire took over as the incense began to embed itself into Rin’s body and take over.  

Kiko moaned and the vibration made Rin’s completely lose what little control he had left.  He pumped into her mouth a few more times and each time was harder and faster than the last.  When he unloaded into her mouth, Kiko choked. His essence was pushed down her throat and she swallowed.  When Rin pulled out, she coughed for several minutes before she wiped her mouth.

Rin pulled her up and turned her around, his body was so hot against her skin.  Rin bent her over his bed as he slapped her butt cheeks.

“I never knew you could be like this.”  Rin said as he leaned over Kiko. He whispered into her ear as he rubbed his hard member between her cheeks.  “This is our first time together and yet, I can’t hold myself back. Don’t blame me for being too rough with you.  It was you who seduced me. You, who came to me. You, who asked me to make you, mine.”

“Yes.”  Kiko moaned.  She was ready for him.  The valleys between her legs were so wet and her core was aching.  

“Rotten girl, I’m going to claim you.  I’m going to make you mine and never let you go.”  Rin said as he moved his hips and pressed harder into her back.  “I’m going to make you realize who really is your man.”