1000 Years

**** A/N: This chapter and the next chapters are NSFW. xoxo -ptd

Dean scooped Akari up from her chair and made his way towards her bedroom. Once inside, he placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead before letting her go so he could draw them a bath.

Akari waited until Dean came back before standing up. Her mind was filled with memories of Dean and how she couldn't get over how happy she is. How happy Dean has made her.

"Wife." Dean said as he walked up to her and held her in his arms. "You have made me the happiest man alive."

Dean kissed her lips softly as he slowly undressed her. The soft silk fabric against his hands made him shiver with anticipation. With each unbuttoning her dress fell down slowly torturing him. His senses was filled with her scent. His touch felt tantalizing against her skin. His sight filled with her soft curves, her expressive eyes and genuine smile.

When Akari's dress fell down to the ground, her undergarments were practically see through. It was made of the finest and thinest thread and was hardly any cover over her body.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, Dean leaned over Akari and kissed her lips as his hand cupped her breast. They gently kneaded them and rubbed her nipple in slow circles, causing her nipple to harden and a low moan that was swallowed by Dean's kisses.

Their tongues intertwined and danced around each other as Akari's hands came up to thread his hair. Her encouragement caused him to lose himself as he leaned her over the bed and press down on her. His legs split her legs apart as he rubbed his semi hard penis on the center of her core.

Akari couldn't stop moaning as sensations of yearning and frustration came over her. Dean broke their kiss as he laid a trail of kisses down her jaw and neck. He kissed her clavicle and down her chest. He made his way to her nipple and sucked on the pointy tip over her see through undergarment.

His salvia soaked through her undergarment as he made his way to suck her other nipple. Akari could only close her eyes and enjoy the wonderful feelings that Dean made her feel. Her fingers kept running through his hair as he made his way down her stomach, kissing his way down until he reached the valley between her legs. He kissed around her wet lips before attacking the small mound. As he twirled his tongue around the small mound, he looked up at Akari and smiled.

Akari's face, neck and chest was flushed pink with passion. Her lips were parted as she gasped for air and her head was thrown back in ecstasy.

Dean's fingers played with the folds of her lips as he sucked the small mound. When one finger penetrated her, she cried out his name.

"Dean!" Akari shouted sloftly.

He was driving her closer and closer to the edge. She felt waves and waves of pleasure slowly building up. Her pleas and cries were soon answered as she felt her body shake and vibrate. Her body arched into his mouth as her walls tighten around his fingers.

When Akari came to, she felt herself being carried in Dean's arms and was gently kissed on her forehead before placing her inside of the warm bath water. With lazy eyes, she watched as he stripped in front of her and although it was only for a moment, she watch him in all his glory as he climbed into the bathtub behind her.

Akari leaned against his large chest as he embraced her. His fingers laces with her fingers as she brought his hands up to her lips and kissed the back of his hand quickly.

"Tell me what are you thinking?" Dean asked as he whispered into her ear.

"Earlier I was thinking about us. Our first meeting. How you came into my life on a streak of lightning." Akari told him as she leaned her head to the side so he could nibble on her neck and ear. "You don't know how much that streak of lightning changed my life. How much hope you gave me with that one flash."

"I guess the Gods must have heard my prayers so our fates could be connected in this lifetime." Dean sad as he kissed her neck. "There was a time where I prayed to the Gods to give me a peace of mind. I was so troubled over what happened with Misah, I felt buried in my past and constantly prayed. When I couldn't get away from my past memories I buried them so I could keep living. I thought that the Gods didn't answer my prayers because it was my punishment to live the rest of my life with guilt over her death."

Dean held her tighter to his body as he buried his face into the nook of her shoulder and neck as he breathed her scent in.

"Then one day, I felt a calling. It told me that it was time for me to take on a new apprentice. In an instant, I rode the lightning where ever it took me and once I landed the only thing I saw was you. This small child with cold eyes. Your demeanor was so indifferent, aloof and so fearless. I knew then you were an interesting girl. One that would be worthy of being my apprentice."

"And now?"

"Now... I know you are the salvation I needed and prayed to the Gods for. This lifetime, you're here to save me, just as much as I am here to save you." Dean kissed her ear as he kissed her shoulder. "Our lives are now tied together. There's no untying. No breaking away. No backing out. You and me, we're in this together for 1000 years."