Making Moves (2)

Akari stood outside of the Noboru home.  Duke Obara had long left the Noboru Estate to seek an audience with the King. Akari had made her way towards their flower garden as she waited for Dean.  It had been nearly an hour since she last parted ways with Dean and knew that he should be done with the protection barrier that he was setting up around the Noboru estate.  

Her mind had slowly turned into dark thoughts. Her dark thoughts began to fill her heart and her soul.  Anger, pain, sadness, and loneliness began to wrap around her like a blanket.  She was thinking of different ways to torture Kiko once she got her hands on Kiko.  She also was thinking of ways to kill the Crown Prince and the Queen alongside their allies.  

Her memories of her death filled her thoughts.  Her moment of death. What it felt like to die, over and over.  The devastation on her parent’s face as they saw her for the last time.  Her failure in life once again. Her pain. Her suffering. Her despair. Every dark and sad memory resurfaced all at once, caused her great pain.  Akari’s head felt as if it exploded and she gritted her teeth.

Akari grabbed her head in pain and refused to sceam.  She felt her body react to her dark thoughts and dark memories. Blood filled her mouth and dripped out of the corner of her tightly closed lips.  Akari’s body staggered, swaying as if she would fall, however her stubborn nature refused to let her fall.

She refused to be so weak.  She has felt more pain than what she was feeling at the moment.  She has endured more than than anyone could have for the past 99 lifetimes.  She would not let the pain she felt inside of her head rule over her body.

Suddenly her cold body was embraced warmly.  She felt stable and protected once she was able to lean on the tall, sturdy man.  

“Come back to me.”  Dean whispered into her ear as he tightened his hold around her.  “Come back to me. I’m right here.”

Akari took a deep breath as if she had been holding her breath the whole time.  Once her mouth was opened, Dean leaned down and kissed her.

The kiss was sweet and alluring, bringing Akari back to her senses. While Dean swallowed the faint copper taste of Akari’s blood.  Dean held on to Akari tighter. He felt he was so close to losing her. He was afraid she could disappear at any time. Dean's soul was calling out to her, reaching out to her, telling her to hold on to him tightly.

“Come back to me.”  Dean whispered softly as he kissed her cold cheeks.  He kissed her face softly. Each kiss brought warmth back into her body, bringing her out of her darkness.  

When Dean kissed her lips again, Akari kissed him back desperately as if she was fighting with herself.  Their lips clashed and tongues danced. Once Akari bit Dean’s lower lip until she tasted his blood, did she let go and lick the wound she created.  

“If we don’t stop here, I will take you right here and now for all to see.”  Dean warned Akari as he deepened their kiss one last time before breaking his reslove.

Akari was lost in Dean.  Her body responded to him.  She was completely lead by him and when he pulled away, she hid her face tightly against his chest as she caught her breath.  Her arms were tightly around his waist.

“Don’t don’t think about your past.”  Dean told her softly. He gently caressed the back of her head.  “The past should stay in the past. What matters now is the present and the future.”

Akari nodded her head once to let him know that she heard what he said.  

“I’m here now and I’ll always be here for you.”

Dean held Akari for a long time.  As long as Akari needed him to hold her.  As long as she needed to feel safe and sane again.  He held her tightly against his body. Whatever she needed from him, he was willing to give her.  

Suddenly the protection barrier lit up with cracks of lightning.  It was a signal to let them know that it was being attacked by magic.  

Dean and Akari looked up into the sky and above them was Misah.  She knelt on the magic barrier with arrogance and anger. Her hair was waving around her body, crackling with lightning.  Her water bound hands kept hitting the barrier as she attacked wildly.

Her eyes stared obsessively at Koya and hatefully at Akari.  How could her love betray her again and again?  How could he kiss another when she loved him so much?  How could he hurt her over and over while she forgives him each time?  It was all Akari's fault.  Akari stole Koya's love away from her.  Akari has taken everything away from her.  She will in turn pay Akari back and take everything away from Akari.  She will make Akari watch as she takes Koya back into her arms and make Akari watch as they make love.  She will ensure that Akari realize just how much Koya loves her.  Koya will remember their love.  He will love Misah again and they will be happy.

Her water bound fists met the barrier over and over. Koya pushed out his magic powers and attacked Misah.  Several bolts of lightning shot straight towards Misah. However each bolt of lightning missed. Misah knew Koya through and through.  They lived together, trained together, loved together, and laughed together. She knew him inside and out. She knew he would attack her with lightning.    

Misah dodged each lightning that struck her way.  When the lightning bolt hit the barrier, the barrier unleashed more lightning bolts towards the disturbance.  

Misah flipped, rolled and ran away from the attacks and once she knew that she was close to being cornered, she too unleashed her lightning element and rode the lightning bolt to safety.  

Lightning flashed quickly around Dean and Akari.  Dean held onto Akari and they quickly followed Misah.  

Riho watched the fight behind the window in Rin's room.  Her hands were clenched tightly together in front of her and her bottom lips were red from nibbling on them in distress.  Two of the guards stood beside her as they too watched the fight between mages.

They all knew that if they tried to help in any way, they would be a hindrance instead of assisting them.  Once Dean and Akari left, Riho let out the breath she was holding. Her shoulders relaxed and her hand clenched over her left chest.   

She was safe.  They were finally safe.  Riho looked into the reflection of herself in the window and her lips curved slightly upwards.  

“It is time.”