Always

A/N: This chapter is NSFW. Enjoy!~~~~~ xoxo -ptd

When Akari met Dean at Cafe Winter Dean was already in a private room, drinking hot tea while he waited for her. When she entered the room, Dean set his cup down and stood up to welcome her back.

"Did you find anything?" Akari asked as she pulled away from his embrace.

"Nothing." Dean told her as he poured her a cup of tea while Akari sat down next to him. Their fingers intertwined as Akari drank her tea with her left hand while Dean kissed her temple. "I missed you."

"Hmm." Akari agreed as she closed her eyes briefly to savor not only her tea, but being in Dean's presence. "I missed you too."

"Why do you smell like blood?" Dean asked worriedly at Akari. "Did you get hurt? Who tried to bully you? Who do I need to kill?"

Akari smiled and laughed softly at Dean. She placed her tea cup down and sat herself across his lap. Her head rested on his shoulder as she explained to him her misadventures. Once she was done, she felt Dean's body relax. He was worried about her. No matter how strong she may get, he would always worry about her. He couldn't help it. She was his Akari. His life. His light.

"Let's go back home to get some rest before going back out to the Redcorner Bookstore." Akari suggested.

"Sure." Dean agreed. "We'll do what you say."

When they arrived home, Akari found out that her parents went over to Rin's home. They found out that Rin was missing and decided to keep their best friends some company as they pulled their resources to find Rin. Donovan and Delan only sent word that they did not find anything about Rin's whereabouts yet, that they'll send word again should they find anything.

Akari undressed herself while Dean drew her a bath. She heard the water running as she threw her clothes in a basket. When she entered the bathing room Dean was already sitting in the tub waiting for her. Smiling, she joined him as her back leaned back against his chest.

"When this is all over." Dean said as he drew circles on the back of her hand. "Let's go back home. I just want to hide you away from everyone and keep you to myself."

"But my parents." Akari whispered.

"You can visit them whenever you want." Dean told her. "I just don't want anyone else to see you."

"You mean Rin?" Akari teased.

"Especially him." Dean growled as he nipped Akari's ear. "He's your bad luck. This is the last courtesy he gets from you and me. After this, he is a stranger to us."

Akari nodded her head to agree. She no longer wanted anything to do with her past lives. She wanted to live the rest of her life with Dean and watch over her parents as they grow old.

"You should also speak to your parents about adopting someone into the family to take over their business." Dean told her. "As mages, we live longer than our loved ones. You will watch as your parents grow old and die before you. And you will watch as generation after generation live, laugh, love and die while you stay the same. And it'll get harder and harder to watch everyone you know die. After 100 years, no one will remember your name. And that is when your name grows and becomes more powerful. Once you say your own name, it unleashes a binding within your soul and ties it to whomever you told it to. A bond will be created and you'll never be the same."

"You didn't have to tell me your real name." Akari said as she turned her head to look up at him. "Why did you?"

"Something inside of me told me to." Dean told her as he brought his hand to brush her cheek. "I guess you could say that the Gods were telling me that it was time for me to accept a new apprentice. But when I saw you, I knew, somehow I just knew. It was the Gods bringing us together."

"So you told me your name, so you could tie yourself to me?" Akari said softly as she stared at his soft lips. "I'm glad you did. You changed my fate."

Akari leaned up to Dean as her lips captured his lips. The soft and gentle kiss, quickly became passionate as tongues danced and teeth clashed. Akari's body twisted and turned as she crawled into Dean's lap. Her fingers thread through his hair as she pulled and tugged. Her soft moans were begging him, encouraging him to do more to her.

Dean's hands held her soft body close to him as held on to her tighter. It was as if he was worried that one day she would disappear. The year had not end yet. There was still a chance of her dying. It was foretold in so many lifetimes that this year would be the year she died. He had to keep a closer eye on her to ensure her safety.

Slowly his wandering hands moved down to spread her buttcheeks. His fingers found her wet folds and began to tease the opening. When two fingers entered her, Akari gasped and broke away from their kiss. Dean could see as Akari's lust filled her eyes and a smile broke through. Her cheeks were pink and her lips were swollen. She was absolutely adorable and so tempting.

He couldn't hold himself back any longer. He rose her hips above the bath water and brought his thick, hard rod to her entrance. Dean slowly slid Akari down his member as he moaned with joy. Akari was so soft, wet, and hot around him. Holding him so tight. Her walls vibrated with excitement, as they moved on their own as if they couldn't wait for Dean to begin their lovemaking.

Dean kissed the tip of Akari's nose and leaned back as he held her hands. Their fingers interlocked as he watched Akari move her hips. The ebbing and flowing of the water started off slow and steady. After sometime, Dean couldn't hold back and held her waist as he pumped into her as well. The water became choppy and erratic as their speed sped up. Their movements were quick and hard. Akari's gasps and their breathing entertwined with the sound of the water falling over the tub.

"Akari." Dean warned her. "I can't hold on any longer."

"Don't hold back." Akari said between gasps.

Dean leaned forward as Akari accepted his kiss. Within a couple more minutes, Akari found herself climaxing. Her hips began to shake as her walls quivered and tightened around Dean's penis as he shoots his essence into her. Dean had buried his face into her neck as he felt himself empty everything into her.

As the water became still again, their heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard. For a long time, Dean held her within is arms, wanting her to stay there forever.

"I love you." Dean told her as he kissed her clavicle.

"I love you." Dean said again as he kissed her left ear.

Dean pulled back and looked at Akari. Her hair was a wet mess. Her face looked flushed and fully loved. Her body was relaxed and so enticing to be loved again.

"I'll always love you." Dean told her as they stared into each other's eyes. "Always."

Akari smiled. Her heart felt so full. Her life felt so rich. In front of the man who declared his love for her. She felt so beautiful. So wanted. So happy.

"I love you too." Akari whispered. "Always."