Dark Misah

Misah could feel her heart break all over again.  It made her feel hopeless and unworthy of love. She couldn’t understand why Dean couldn’t love her back.  He was her light. Her life. Her love and her joy. He was her everything. Why couldn’t he love her? Even if it was just a little.  Why couldn’t she keep a place in his heart?

Misah’s heart and her soul blacken even more.  She couldn’t care for anyone else anymore. She didn’t care what happened anyone else.  She was though she could live to see her family rule the kingdom of Hiryir. However, without Koya by her side, there was no reason for anyone to be living.  

She wanted to destroy the world.  Every living plant, creature and person.  She wanted everything to end, even herself. If everything died along with Koya, at least she could be with him.  If she couldn’t have him in life, she will have him in death.

She would take him and everyone down with her.  She couldn’t live with the pain of not being with him, not being loved by him, and not being held by him any more.  She didn’t want to be alone anymore. She didn’t want to spend another day without him by her side. She didn’t want to feel anymore suffering and pain.  

The darkness surrounded her thoughts and emotions.  It completely covered her her body and took control.  Misah no longer controlled her mind and body, she was lost in the void.  The Dark Magic won.

Misah’s blue eyes turned black while her white water dress became black.  Her blonde hair become completely white and the black veins under her skin shined through.  

In the first barrier that Dean and Dark Misah was trapped in.  Black water began to flood up from the ground and it rose up quickly.  Within a span of a couple of heartbeats, The black water already reached Dean’s waist.  

Dean pulled out his sword that hung on his side and began to make his way towards Dark Misah.  As a teacher, he failed her. As a man, he shouldn’t of become a lover with her when he didn’t feel the same way about her.  It was time for him to take responsibility for his mistakes and stop Dark Misah from hurting anyone else.

Because Misah and Dean held the same lightning element, they could not hurt each other very much.  Although his lightning element was stronger than Misah’s and could cause her injury, it was not enough to defeat her.  

The black water surged up from behind Dean.  A large wave, over 20 feet tall loomed over him as it came crashing down onto Dean.  The moment it hit Dean, a lightning shield lit up around his body, blocking the wave. Dean ran towards Dark Misah as she conjured water spears and shot it towards Dean.  Every spear was blocked by his shield.

With every heartbeat the water rose and rose.  Dean could only try to keep on running towards Dark Misah.  He could only defeat her physically with close combat fighting.   

When the water reached his chest, he finally reached Dark Misah.  Because she was now controlled by the Dark Magic, her movements were shaky as if it was not use to controlling her body yet.  

Dean swung his sword towards Dark Misah and was stopped by a water shield.  Dean continued to swing his sword at her, trying to catch her weakness, however each swing was blocked by the water shield.  When his sword was blocked again, Dean thrust his sword forward along with his body and magic force, breaking the shield and bringing him closer to her body.  

Dark Misah took a couple steps back with wobbly steps.  Her body waved side to side as it tried to keep its balance in the water.  Dean had figured out that once he attacked Dark Misah, she had stopped pouring her magic into the dark water that came from the ground.  It had stopped rising.

She could only control one element at a time and she could only do one thing at a time.  Now that he was closer to her, his other hand shot out and a hidden dagger flew towards Dark Misah’s head.