Squeal

Akari began making her way towards the bar. Each step she took, made the men stare at Akari with hate and horror. Some still wanted to own Akari. If they had someone like Akari by their side, they would be invincible.

"Wait. Wait. Wait!" The barkeep shouted in fear as she walked closer and closer to him. "I'll go get the manager. You... don't kill anyone else. Please."

Akari stopped where she stood. She was still ten feet away from the bar and had the attention of the whole room on her. No one moved as they all feared that if they moved, they would draw Akari's attention towards them. And when they did, who knows if Akari would hit them or kill them. They did not want to give the dangerous woman any chance at killing them.

The barkeeper quickly moved away from behind the bar and made his way upstairs. After a few minutes, the wealthy merchants and nobles were whispering to each other, trying to figure out who the mysterious woman was.

"Young Lady." An older gentleman said after gathering his courage and clearing his throat.

Akari turned to the old man and raised her right eyebrow as if to ask him what he wanted.

"D-do you plan on killing us?"

Akari smiled at the old man, however her smile did not reach her eyes. Her smile felt dangerous and the old man wished he never asked the woman his question. He had just came to the Eight Stag Bar to relax and drink with some of his friends. He did not want any trouble. He was already old, he didn't want to meet the Gods yet.

The old man slowly stood up as his knees began to shiver in fear. The woman's smile made his stomach sick and his heart beat faster. He didn't want to be in the same room as the mysterious woman. He needed to get away, however is legs were shivering in fear.

"Sit down." Akari ordered the old man. "No one moves until the manager is here. If anyone tries to leave, I'll make sure you'll never walk again."

Did Akari have to take it this far? Did she have to kill those guards? Did she have to make everyone in the room her hostage? The answer was yes.

Yes, because she was tired. Tired of being played with by the Gods. Tired of being a cannon fodder to the hidden master mind. She just wanted to find out who was behind her death for 100 lifetimes and kill those people before living the rest of her life with Dean. She wanted peace. Even if it meant the deaths of others. She figured that it was at least what the Gods owed her.

100 lifetimes. How could Akari stay pure of mind and soul? How could she stay true to what is right or wrong? How could she view the world and it's existence with magnanimity after such limited existence and dreadful death? For her happiness, even if it was being built upon a pile of bones, she was willing to do anything for it. After 100 lifetimes, she was going to fight tooth and nail, for her happy ending.

"No one moves. No one leaves.... until I speak to the manager." Akari shouted. "If the manager doesn't arrive soon, I'll sacrifice one man every minute until the manager arrives!"

The men began to shout in fear and injustice. They began to rally and speak to each other as if they could take Akari on if they just stay together and fight her. Even though some of them didn't have any fighting ability, the others did. And those who did, could take on a thin woman.

They have suddenly forgotten that Akari had just taken down 15 trained guards. It was as if they have overlooked the deaths of the guards and the waiter. It was as if their deaths wasn't a warning enough for them. Those trained guards and waiter was nothing in their eyes. They were the ones with money and prestige. They were the ones with a large family backing who could squish and kill anyone they want. They are giants among men. They would not let a young woman tell them what to do.

As soon as one man stood up to leave, there was a second, then a third and soon the whole room began to stand up and leave the room as if they did not hear a single word that Akari just said.

Just when the first man's hand touched the doorknob, the man screamed in pain as if he was being shocked by lightning. After a few seconds, the man let go of the doorknob and took several steps back while holding his injured hand. The men behind him pushed by the first man and took a hold of the door knob and he too was shocked by lightning, before letting go.

"What's going on?" The men behind the first two men asked.

"Why aren't you opening the door!"

"Open the door!"

"Quickly leave!"

Suddenly from behind the group of men, they heard the sound of crackling. Slowly one by one they turn around and with wide eyes, they finally knew what true fear felt like.

Akari stood still with her back towards the bar. Her face still held a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Her hands were next to her body as several chains of lightning were wrapped around her body like a snake. Lightning was crackling with every movement as it whipped out towards the men with a snap.

"Go back to your seats while I'm still being nice." Akari told them with a calm voice.

She was tired of privileged men who thought that they owned the world. Who disregarded a woman, just because she was born a female. Who looked down on the poor, as if they were dirt. Who held no one in their eyes except those that could help them become wealthier or connect them with someone more noble.

The men quickly went back to their seats. Those that had fighter ability, no longer had any thoughts of banning together to attack Akari. Those that once had intentions to have Akari by their side as a loyal guard, no longer wished to ever see Akari's face again. Those that only had thoughts of fear and wanting to leave, still had those thoughts, but those thoughts and feeling were more profound than before.

Slowly there were a group of men who walked down stairs as if they were on a leisurely walk.

Akari turned around and saw more guards descend the stair and fanned out before the barkeeper and a man in white came down afterwards.

The man in white had long blonde hair to his waist. He was a tall man with a well built body and a handsome face. His blue eyes was deep set and had a hard glint to it. His groomed eyebrows was a shade darker than his hair. He had high cheekbones and a sculpted jawline. He looked to be only 25 years old with an arrogant and cold baring.

The barkeeper walked with hurried footsteps as he hunched his back as if he was scared.

"You the manager of this establishment?" Akari asked.

The man in white looked upon the woman who entered his all men's club so audaciously. Who killed his guards, a waiter and a guest so arrogantly. Who did not care for his handsome visage, his astounding build, or his position as owner and manager of the Eight Stag Bar. Suddenly he wanted to know the mysterious and arrogant woman. Suddenly he wanted to make her belong to him and only him. Only such a woman would be worthy enough to stand by him and belong to him.

"I am." Ying Jun answered.

"Did the barkeeper tell you what happened here?"

"He did."

"Did he also tell you that I told the waiter, that if your employees didn't get you to meet with me so I could speak to you civilly, I would make you squeal like a pig once I forced you to come down to see me?"

"No he did not." Ying Jun said through his teeth as he glared at the barkeeper.

"Well...." Akari said as she looked at Ying Jun in the eyes. "It's time for you to squeal."