Inside The Castle

Akari and Dean left their room only when the night was at its darkest. The moon was hidden behind several clouds and caused the streets to be pitch black. For some reason, there were less people on the streets, as if they knew that there was a foul air about and that blood would be spilled that night.

Akari and Dean made their way to the castle by foot. They hid along with the shadows and at times, Akari brazenly walked in the middle of the street as if she was challenging fate itself to reveal her presence to everyone. She was seeking her own demise and was demanding fate to deliver it to her on a silver platter.

Dean watched his young and foolish wife tempt fate and shook his head. Whether fate decides to bless Akari with good luck or bad luck, he would stand next to her either way. If she wanted to face fate head on, he'll face it along with her. If she wanted to create chaos along the way, he'll raise hell to accompany her on her journey. Whether it be for bad or good, he'll stand by her side and support her.

When they were fairly close from the castle wall. They watched the guards for an hour before making their move when the guards changed watch.

With the use of their magic, they concealed their presence and Akari used her wind magic to lift her and Dean over the castle walls. They quickly made their way inside of the castle and Dean took the lead as if he knew exactly where to go. He had been inside of the castle many times several hundred years ago and knew how to move around the castle without being seen or heard.

Akari followed him through dark halls, secret passageways and hidden doors. After thirty minutes, Dean pushed a lever on the wall and it opened a door quietly. He let Akari inside first before closing the door behind him. Akari stepped inside of a small room that smelled like mold. It had not been in use or cleaned in a long time and by the state of the furniture inside of the small room, she could tell that most likely this small room had been long forgotten about.

From behind Arkari, Dean came forward and went to the other side of the room. He pulled a cord and the wall began to move as if they were curtains. The heavy curtains opened up and slowly revealed a scene that Akari never wanted to see. However, because she came to the castle to find out answers to her question, what she faced that night she could never forget.

When the curtains were finally pulled back, it revealed a luxurious study. The large desk occupied the middle of the room, while shelves and shelves of books lined one side of the wall. In front of the desk were two seats and behind that was an oval table with six chairs. Behind the desk was a long, fluffy couch and windows.

From ceiling to floor, it was decorated with fresh flowers in gold vases. An ornate painting of King Garret standing tall and proud. There were three chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, lighting up the room. The dark red carpet with intricate hold designs, looked soft and new.

Aside from the luxurious room, what was happening inside of it, Akari wished she never saw. It was King Garrett, Minister Kleex, General Savin and Minister Walters in an orgy with their wives and maids. The only person missing was the Queen. In total there were ten women and four men in different sexual positions.

Akari wanted to gouge her eyes out at what she saw, it made her regret wanting to come to the castle. Dean came back and stood next to Akari as he held her hand and they watched and listened.

"The royal family in particular are more lewd than you think." Dean said monotonically as if he's seen countless scenes like they were watching at the moment. As if he wasn't surprise at what they saw. "This is quite mild in my opinion."

Akari turned her head to look at Dean and when their eyes met, Akari's left eyebrow lifted up as if to ask him to explain himself.

"I've seen worst." Dean told her. "That's how I know about this room."

Akari snorted and turned back to the two way mirror.

"How did you know about this place?" Akari asked.

"It's been several hundred years since I was showed this place by King Garrett's Great Great Grandfather." Dean told her. "King Striker showed it to me to gloat and show off of his creation."

"Been here a lot have you?"

"This will be the second time I've been inside of this room." Dean confessed. "Didn't like it then, still don't like it now."

"Do you think their party will end soon?" Akari said as she grimace at what she saw.

"I don't know. Maybe."

Akari began to look around the room as Dean lifted the dusty cover off of the couch. He sat down on it and closed his eyes as he began to cultivate. After seeing that there was nothing inside of the room, Akari sat next to Dean and began to cultivate as well.

After another two hours, they orgy finally stopped. The ten women laid on the floor, table and couch in a state of unconsciousness, while the four men laid next to their last partner.

"Lets go." Dean said after ten minutes after everyone began to sleep.

Dean walked up to the wall and reached around the wall to find the lever to open the hidden door. With a click, the hidden door that connected the two way mirror and the study opened. The door slowly creaked when Dean pushed the door open, however no one woke up to check the noise. They were too exhausted from their late night activity with each other.

Dean pulled out a small vile from his pocket and opened it. He walked to each person and dripped a drop of sleeping potion so they were asleep deeper. When he finished, Dean looked back to see Akari looking through the King's desk and reading over several reports she pulled out of the drawers.

"Find anything interesting?" Dean asked as he came up next to her and read over her shoulder.

"Nothing yet." Akari told him as she pointed to the unopened drawers. "Opened those drawers and see what's inside."

Dean did as he was told, however after two hours of reading the reports, searching the desk and the room, they were not closer to finding their answer when they began.

Akari even used her wind magic to pull out each book to see if there were any hidden rooms behind the shelves. Akari meticulously searched the room from ceiling to floor, from one side of the room to the other side and could not find any hidden rooms or compartments. She even looked inside of the vases to see if there were any hidden scrolls or reports inside.

"We have to leave." Dean told her as he looked outside the window. The sun was beginning to rise. They needed to leave quickly before they were seen. "We'll come back tomorrow and try another place."

Akari sighed heavily and listened to her husband. She could only hope that the next room they search, she would not be forced to watch another orgy party.