Husband And Wife (2)

****A/N: This chapter's is NSFW.  xoxo -ptd

Akari woke up with the room fully lit with the sun shining through the windows.  Her body was sore with all the heavy activity that Dean put her through last night and yet she felt peaceful and happy.  

The man that she loves held her so dearly in his embrace.  His kisses that brought out so many emotions within her, telling her of his intentions and his love. His touch that brought her so much pleasure, made her body heat up and yearn for more.  His breath against hers, teased and comforted her. His gaze that only had eyes for her and her only. Their every moment last night was filled with so much love. So much passion. So much beauty that she couldn’t believe how lucky she is.  

Akari smiled and kissed Dean’s jaw and made her way to kiss his lips.  When her lips landed on his, his mouth opened up quickly and kissed her back.  Dean was awake the whole time. He was waiting on her to make the first move. He wasn’t sure on how she would feel after her first night of lovemaking, so he waited until she thought through her feelings.  It was the right choice, because he was rewarded with a kiss from his wife.

When their tongues touched, at first he let her take the lead.  Her shy tongue kept teasing him, darting back and forth. With frustration, he rolled over and pinned her under him as he took control and completely dominated her.  Akari could only submit to him and let him have his way as she enjoyed their kisses.

After some time, Dean pulled away and leaned his forehead on her forehead.  Their eyes closed as they caught their breaths. Dean knew Akari was sore so he could not take her again, even though his body was screaming for release.  If he didn’t stop now, he wouldn’t be able to stop even if Akari told him to.

“Let’s take a bath.”  Dean told her as he kissed the tip of her nose.  “Your parents are probably waiting for us.”

“Alright.”  Akari said as she smiled and kissed his chin.  

“Stay here.”  Dean told her.  “I’ll start the bath for us.”

Dean stood up and looked down at Akari.  Her swollen lips, flushed cheeks, messy hair and loving eyes all told him that she was happy and satisfied.  He really wanted to devour her again in that moment, however he forced himself to look and walk away from Akari.   

Akari smiled brighter at Dean’s back, watching his strong, naked body walk towards the bathing room and all she could think about was his round and taut buttcheeks.  With lecherous thoughts about her own husband, she hid herself under the blankets and giggled like a little girl. Who would have thought that after one night of pleasure, all she could think about was having more pleasurable moments with her husband.

Rolling around bed with the blanket entangling her limbs.  She did not hear Dean slowly walk up to her and watch as she giggled and rolled around the bed.  Suddenly she felt a sting on her buttcheek as the blanket was torn off of her and she was in Dean’s arms within moments.  

“Dean!”  Akari yelped as she felt him bite her earlobe.  

“Be good.”  Dean ordered her as he brought them to the bathing room.  “Or else I will do something we both would like to do, however the only person who will suffer in the end will be you.”  

Akari’s face became even more pink in an instant.  She knew what he was talking about and quickly nodded her head in agreement.  

Dean took her directly to the tub and sat in with her.  With Akari in his arms, he laid back and let her lay her back on his chest.  Their fingers intertwined and kept holding on to each other as if last night was not enough for them.  As if they weren’t willing to let each other go.

“Tell me what you’re thinking.”  Akari asked after a long time of silence.  

“That I was a fool.”  Dean told her as he kissed the crown of her head.  “A fool to turn you down two years ago. Had I faced my past and dealt with it like a man, I wouldn’t have wasted the last two years.  We could have been like this two years ago.”

“What is two years when we still have so many more years ahead of us?” Akari told him.  

“You’re right.”  Dean agreed with her.  “We have the a lot of years ahead of us.”  

Dean’s wandering hands suddenly started making moves on their own.  From her breast, they massaged and groped at them for a long time before making their way down her abdomen and hooking her legs over his, spreading them wide for him.  

“Dean.”  Akari whispered as she moaned louder.  “I thought we couldn’t do this because I’m sore down there.”  

“I’m just washing it.”  Dean whispered as he nibbled on her earlobe.  

His fingers touched the inner corners of her thighs back and forth before making it’s way to the folds of her lips.  His fingers moved up and down the fold several times before circling the small mound over and over. With one hand on her breast and the other encircling her sweet spot, she felt her body become warmer and warmer.  

“Dean.”  Akari whispered.  

“Let me clean your body.”  Dean whispered again as he teased her even more.  

His fingers found their way to her entrance and rubbed small circles over and over until Akari’s body began to shiver and her moans became pleading as anticipation overwhelmed her.  

“Please Dean.”  Akari whispered.  

Dean smiled against Akari’s ear before biting down on it and slowly entered her with only one of his fingers.  Akari hissed at the slow pain that she felt, however there was more pleasure than pain. One finger became two as time went by.  Her moans kept encouraging him to keep on rubbing a particular spot and when she reached her peak, her body shook waves and waves of delight over her body as if she reached the heavens.  

When Akari finally came to, she was wrapped up in a towel and was laying on the bed.  A towel was around Dean’s waist and between his legs was a tall tent.

“Let me help you.”  Akari said as she slowly got up and pulled him close to her.  Akari took off his towel and with her hands and mouth, she made sure to take care of him as well.