Eight Stag Bar

At the Eight Stag Bar, Akari walked into a quiet room, once they all saw a woman enter the establishment. The Eight Stag Bar was a men only bar and club that only wealthy, noble or royal men could enter.

The large room had several tables and chairs for men to play cards and gamble. There were four large fireplaces that gave the room a warm and welcoming feeling. There were two large chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and towards the back, there was a bar, with several smaller tables for men to sit and relax while having a drink.

Her eyes looked over the quiet room and recognized several noble and merchant men sitting and relaxing. Akari began walking towards the bar when a waiter came towards her to stop her from entering further into the club.

"Excuse me, Young Lady." The waiter said as he cleared his throat. "I would advise you to leave this establishment. It is a strict male only rule that prohibits women from entering."

"I would like to speak to the manager." Akari told him. "After I've spoken to him, I'll leave this establishment."

The waiter looked at Akari as if he didn't hear her nor did he budge from his spot. Akari smirked at the waiter and when she began to move around him, the waiter again blocked her way.

"Young Lady." The waiter said again, however this time his voice held more authority and warning. "You have to leave. You are not welcome here."

This time Akari did not pay any attention to the waiter, she took another step forward as the waiter blocked her again.

"I do not want to hurt you, for I can tell you are from a noble family. However, this establishment is a gentlemen's club and you are not welcome here. Please leave or we'll force you to leave." He warned her.

"Either bring me to the manager right now so we can have a proper conversation or I'll force the manager to come out and I'll make him squeal like pig." Akari told the manager. However this time, when she looked at the manager, she unleashed her killing intent. Pinning him down, right where he stood.

Akari watched as the waiter's face paled in fear. Sweat began to drip down his face as his eyes widen in surprise that the young woman could be so threatening toward another person. However, he had worked at the Eight Stag Bar for five years and knew all the rules. There were no exceptions to the rules. No women in an all men's club.

"Guards!" The waiter shouted. "Escort this lady out."

Several guards who stood by the corners of the room began making their way towards Akari.

"I only wanted to talk to the manager." Akari said as she took a step back.

"You had your chance to leave, now is too late to retreat." The waiter said as he smirked at Akari. "I did warn you."

"Pfft." Akari covered her laugh behind the back of her hand. "I also warned you. That if I couldn't have a civil conversation with the manager, I would force him out and make him squeal like a pig."

The guards began to surround Akari in a circle, not letting her have any way out.

"Since you don't want to talk, let's dance." Akari said as her hidden daggers popped out from her sleeves.

Her ten inch double edge daggers were given to her by Dean as a wedding gift. It was an enchanted dagger that could be hidden in her sleeves, that could cut through anything.

When the guards saw that Akari pulled out her weapons, they became alert and took out their swords. Without a word, the moment the guards came towards Akari, Akari made her move.