6 Years Later

Ashley Road had a multitude of houses. Each of them home to their own respective families. Some were home to your average human couple, parents and their kids. A few houses had some monster families, but not many. A few even had a mix.

But the 56th house on that road was home to a family of five. Two parent skeletons, two kids, and a rather peculiar dog.

The outside was your typical average house. Faded red brick walls, dark tiled roof, nice wooden door, a grassy garden. From the outside, it looked like it would belong to any normal family. Not a family of full and half criminals.

Inside, splayed out across one of the large pastel coloured sofas, were two skeletons.

One was dark boned, his eyes mismatched with blue streaks running down his cheeks, looking a bit like tears. His body was constantly glitching out, and ERROR sighs forever fizzed around him.

The other one was a white boned skeleton, their eyes also mismatched. A small permanent ink stain was splashed on his cheek, only adding to the multiple random splatters of paint that covered his mostly brown clothes. His long gradiented beige scarf was flung out carelessly behind him, its end draping off the back of the sofa.

On the sofa opposite them, asleep, lay their second eldest child. He too was black boned, having blue marking slightly similar to Error on his cheeks. His hood was up, covering the majority of his face, and a laptop as resting in between his limp arms. He'd fallen asleep while working on something, and the parents thought it was best to let him rest.

Curled up, in the corner or the room, buy one of the heated radiators. Was a giant dog. It was at least the size of a greyhound, and if it stood up, it would be several foot taller than the tallest skeleton in the household. It's fur used to be matted and covered in clumps of blood, but excessive brushing and baths combined with lots trims and grooming, the fur was now silky. You could now easily run your hands through the fur without your fingers getting caught on a clumped mess.

Splayed out on top of said dog, was a smol child, three years of age. She was hugging the dog happily, giggling as she nuzzled and poked him. The majority of her bones were white. But the left half of her body was covered with patchy black parts, along with a few glitches. The words ERROR and CREATE fizzed around her softly.

There used to be another child in their family. But he left two years ago to go live with his boyfriend. Last they heard, he could be pregnant. So that was news.

The young three year old had been named Rainbow. Or Bow, as they frequently called her for short. She let out a soft hum, sliding off of Fluffy's back and onto the nest of blankets around him before wobbly getting to her feet and skipping over to her parents.

They were both half sleep, their eyes shut as they nuzzled each other softly.

"Muuuummmm! Daaaaaddddd!" She whined, tugging at Error's arm, which was hanging slightly off of the sofa.

"Mmm...?" Error let out a sleepy hum, opening one of his eyes a crack. "Oh, heya Bow."

She whined, lifting her arms up. "Up!"

Error snickered, reaching down to pick her up. "You wanna join us up here?"

She nodded, giggling happily as Error placed her on his lap. "Yay!" The small child then proceeded to poke Ink in the face, wanting him to wake up.

The artistic skeleton let out a sleepy groan of disapproval, burying his face into Error's arm. "Whaaaatttt?"

Rainbow smiled widely, jumping off of Error's lap and onto Ink's, looking up at him. "I'm hungry!"