Wounded

❤️💜13K!!!! Lmao this is what I ended Criminal Conflict on XD💜❤️

---Sci's POV----

I held the ice pack to my skull, muttering to myself as I attempted to get rid of the annoying virus in my computer.

Whoever had knocked me out the other day when the power cut happened had hacked into my computer somehow, stollen all my info, and infected my computer. Every time I log in the whole screen just fills with hundreds of notifications about systems failing and warnings that the computer should be shut down. I don't think it'll ever work again...

I growled, looking around warily. He should have been back by now.

Boss isn't going to like this...

I winced at the thought, shutting my eyes for a moment as my fingers traced along the wound on my arm covered by a bandage soaked in blood.

Last time something went wrong he blamed it on me, seeing as it was a problem with the electrics in this lab. Stuff like that is what I take care of, so he showed me the consequences of what happens when I don't do my job properly.

I tried one last desperate attempt to log into my computer and hope the virus wasn't there.

Of course it was.

The only way to get rid of it now is by resetting my computer completely. And then we'd loose all of our info. Yeah, my boss will probably kill me when he gets back.

A sudden crash from outside my office caused me to have a heart attack and screech, jumping off my chair and a few foot in the air before landing and stumbling back.

Groaning could be heard from outside along with a glitched mess of words.

I gulped harshly and stepped towards the door, shutting down my computer quickly before gripping onto the door handle and pressing my non-existent ear against the cold wood.

Heavy breathing could be heard on the other side. It was harsh and laboured, mixed with a bunch of random glitching sounds.

"S...Sci..."

I froze, inhaling sharply before tugging the door open.

My boss stumbled through before collapsing on the floor, hissing and choking as blood seeped from multiple deep wounds on his body.

My eyes widened and I rushed forwards, helping him to his...feet? "G-Gaster? What happened?!"

He hissed weakly, his claw-like fingers digging into my arm sharply, making me cry out weakly in pain. "The...people you suggested that I go to...put up a fight..."

"N-Nightmare and Cross?" I gulped. Picking any place with Nightmare near is never a good choice. He's unstoppable. And I knew that when I sent Gaster there, I should know. I'm the one that made him, turned him into the monster he is today. The only reason I suggested Gaster to go there is because he supposedly has the most kids.

Gaster nodded, growling as blood dropped off of him and down to the floor. "That creation of yours really put up a fight...and then people came to rescue them."

I stiffened. "P-People rescued them?"

"Yes! Are you not listening to me!?" He yelled, his claws cracking my bone.

I let out a scream and fell to my knees, shaking. "I-IM SORRY!"

He grunted, letting go of me. "Were going to the basement."

I stiffened. The basement...

Gaster dragged himself down the corridors, not getting any help from me now. He hates seeming weak, so he'll do everything alone. Even if his condition is like now, covered in horrible stab wounds, cuts and rips in his already decaying flesh.