Craitown Prison

❤️💜4K MMMMMMM💜❤️

HAPPY (late :'D) BIRTHDAY UNDERTALE

---??? POV----

I hummed softly, gripping onto the drainpipe at the side of a house, checking it was stable.

Once I was certain it would take my small weight I started to climb, wrapping my fingers round the thin metal.

After a few minor slips and moments of panic, I made it to the top, flopping out on the flat roofed house.

The sun was just going down, so the sky was illuminated in a brilliant pinky-orange colour. All the clouds were lit up, stretching out across the sky as if they were reaching out for the sun as it slowly dipped behind the giant forest at the south border of Craitown.

It would make a nice picture.

But I'm not here to take pictures of the sunset. No. I'm here for something very, very different.

I scrambled to my feet, looking in the opposite direction.

Craitown prison.

The most fortified building in this country other than Lilitowns -the town next to ours- asylum.

But then again, that didn't stop a mass break out from happening in Craitown prison where inmates Fresh, Lust, Horror, Nightmare and Betty Noir all managed to escape along with a few others. They're the only ones that managed to properly escape. Well apart from Fresh. He got caught again when an officer recognised him in a supermarket.

And Lilitown asylum had its first ever escapist when an unstable skeleton named Cross managed to break his way out. He was the asylums most unstable patient apparently, and they're still tracking him down to this day.

I shook my head quickly, focusing back on my objective.

Prisoner three hundred and fifty three.

The most powerful prisoner in the most fortified cell. This could be a challenge.

I crouched down on the roof before laying flat on my chest, watching through a window as I saw Chief Ink leaving his office with what looked like a giant dog following behind him.

I blinked curiously, watching as they walked down the long corridor, heading down to what I assumed would be an inmates cell.

I hissed softly, praying under my breath that he wouldn't go where I thought he was going. But of course, as usual, my prayers were answered as they went down the corridor to cell number three hundred and fifty three.

"Come on..." I muttered to myself as I stood up. "There are plenty of other cells down there, it might be for one of them." I jumped down from the roof, landing in a roll before getting back to my feet. "Or maybe on a completely unlikely point, the Chief simply got a new pet dog?"

I growled, shaking my head. I can't do this alone anymore. I'll have to resort to plan B and somehow improvise somewhere from there.

Crouching down in an alleyway, I pulled out my laptop and reached into my pocket for the memory stick full of all the data I had stollen from that scientists laptop.

I hummed, typing in my password as I plugged in the memory stick.

The data files immediately popped up on my screen, making me smile. The first one there was Geno, Confirmed to be living in Craitown. I immediately skipped it. He would never listen to me, he's too stubborn. He'd need to others to convince him, especially seeing as his house arrest sentence ends in around a week.