Sleepy Skeletons

❤️💜38k :3💜❤️

---Killer's POV----

The room was quiet, all of us watching as Nightmare ripped a table up out of frustration.

We had all told him that we couldn't just go running off to save Cross straight away for multiple reasons.

Reason one; going back to Lilitown where X is guaranteed to be, we'd practically be handing all the kids over to him on a silver platter. Maybe we'd be able to protect some of them, but no way all of them.

Reason two; we can't just all go off suddenly without a plan. Not to mention half the people here would be terrified out of their minds going there. And we can't just leave some people here in case this whole thing is a set up and X is expecting us to leave the 'weaker' people here along with the kids so that he can ambush them and take the kids.

And reason three; Nightmare can't go alone. He'd be signing himself up for suicide.

So now Nightmare was currently ripping a table up out of frustration, yelling things as he smashed it to the ground, splitting the wood and breaking it completely.

"This is bullshit!" He hissed, glaring at all of us with such hatred you'd think we'd handed Cross over to X or something. "If all of you are all too scared to go there then I'll go myself!"

"Nightmare..." Dream murmured, walking up to him. "I know you're worried about him, and you want to save him as quick as possible...but you know you can't do it alone... Plus, can you really just leave your kids here alone?"

"I..." Nightmare trailed off, glancing over at his kids. "I-I can't just...Cross..."

His kids walked over, almost bringing Nightmare into a group hug. "It's okay Dad...we'll get him back...you just need to wait..."

"B-But I don't want to..."

"We know...we know..."

I sighed, watching as Dream slowly walked back over to me, his previously weary expression turning to one of embarrassment as I smirked suggestively at him, patting the dusty spot next to where I was sat. "Join me Dreamy."

He huffed, rolling his eyes as he sat down next to me, his face tinted slightly yellow.

I smirked, letting my back rest against the wall as I let out a soft hum and closed my eyes. Upon the feeling of something pressing against my shoulder lightly, I opened my eyes again, feeling my face flush at the sight of Dream leant against me, his eyes closed. "Comfortable?"

Dream huffed, keeping his eyes closed as he nodded. "As a matter of fact, yes."

I snickered, reaching out a hand to pull his hood down and pet the top of his skull lightly. "Good."

"I'm sorry, by the way..." Dream mumbled, shifting closer to me.

I blinked. "Sorry for what...?"

"Keeping my identity secret and all that...I would have revealed myself ages ago...but I thought I'd have a better chance with you if I kept my identity secret..."

I sighed, shifting Dream suddenly so that his head rested on his lap, making his face flush deeply. "I'd have accepted you no matter what Dreamy~"

He blushed darker, looking up at me. His pupils were no longer cold and icy, they were soft and mellow, even prettier than before. "I-I...I love you Killer..."

I snickered, kissing his cheek softly. "I love you too Dreamy~"

---Pj's POV----

I yawned softly, leaning against the person sat down next to me, who just so happened to be Fresh.