Tension

❤️💜22k HAJKSJHSHSDDXHG💜❤️

---Dust's POV----

The house was completely silent. No one said anything. We just at there quietly, doing nothing.

Horror and Lust were curled up on one of the sofas together, half asleep as they hugged each other weakly.

Error and Ink were muttering quietly to each other, talking about something I couldn't hear, and didn't really care about. It was either some lovey stuff of just something about their kids or X.

Killer was awake, glancing at his little mystery friend, who was curled up in a ball on the opposite side of the sofa to him, asleep. We practically had to drag them here, that's how badly they didn't want to come. Especially Killer's friend. He had a whole fit about it. But he's here now, so that's good. He clearly didn't want to be here, but he didn't seem to want to leave Killer.

I sighed, going to say something when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Instantly we all reacted.

I stood up, summoning a bone attack by my side. Ink and Error broke of their whispering session, staring at the door. Killer sat up straighter, holding his breath. Error's kids looked over. And Horror, Lust and Killers friend simply stayed asleep.

"What do we do?!" I hissed, looking at Error.

"Don't answer it of course!" He whisper-shouted back at me.

Another knock rang out, this time more strong and powerful. "Open up you lazy shits!"

We all froze immediately, that voice sounding so familiar.

Ignoring Error's hissed protests I walked forwards and over to the door, gripping onto the handle tightly.

"Dust don't you dare!"

I opened the door, blinking in surprise as I saw who was outside. "N-Nightmare?"

"Took you long enough." He muttered, pushing past me so that he could walk into the living room.

I went to shut the door after him as he walked through, but suddenly it was shoved back open, slamming me into the wall as Cross pushed through as well. "C-Cross?! What are you two doing here?"

Nightmare laughed, pulling Cross over to one of the empty sofas which he then sat down on, pulling Cross onto his lap. "There's like eight more of us."

"Wha--" I didn't get to finish my sentence as the door was slammed into me again. I groaned, falling to the floor as I watched Nightmare and Cross' five kids walk in, barely giving me a second glance.

Seeing all of them, I immediately grew hopeful, praying who I thought might walk though the door would actually do it.

"Dust!"

I scrambled to my feet, grabbing onto Blue as he walked through the door before hugging him tightly to my chest. "Oh Blue...I missed you so much!"

Blue blushed, giggling and hugging back as I peppered his face with kisses. "I-I missed you too!"

A sudden force barrelling into my side signified Sprinkle ramming me down in a hug, happy to see me again. "Hai Dad!"