Making Out?

!WARNING!

I'm going to my grandad's place tomorrow and might not be able to update so if I go missing then that's why.

ALSO - I won't be very active so sowwy

❤️💜29k YAYAYAYAYAYAAY💜❤️

---Killer's POV----

We all froze as we entered Geno and Reaper's living room. None of us said anything for a moment, just staring in confusion at the three people sat on the sofa in front of us.

Two of them were definitely Geno and Reaper's kids. That much was clear.

One of them was wearing what looked like a white version of Reaper's cloak, but in more of like a hoodie style. They had only one working eye-light that was snow white. They also had what looked like a copy of Geno's scarf wrapped around their neck, but this one seemed in better condition.

The other one was wearing slightly similar clothes, white hoodie and black trousers. He had two working eye-lights, and was the very image of his father, Reaper. No doubting that he was his son.

But then in between the two of them, smiling nervously at all of us, was someone else.

They were a grubby looking skeleton, covered in mud stains and black soot. Their clothes looked like they might have once been white, but dust and dirt had stained them a dull grey long ago. They wore a faded scarf, in a similar style to Inks, but this one seemed to be all kinds of pastel colours, not the infamous gradiented beige that Ink has.

"Who-" Reaper started, glaring at the kid. "-the fuck are you?!"

The kid opened his mouth, but no proper coherent words came out, just a stuttering mess. "O-Oh-- I-I-- Y-You--"

"He's a friend!" One of the kids, who I believe is called Goth, blurted suddenly, getting up and standing in front of the kid protectively. "I-I let him in!"

Reaper growled softly, but lowered the scythe he had summoned by his side. "Goth, what have we told you about letting strangers into the house?"

"H-He's not a stranger..." Goth mumbled weakly, looking back at his friend. "H-He saved me..."

"S-Saved you?!" Geno stuttered, suddenly looking scared. "F-From what?!"

"J-Just some bad men...don't worry, it wasn't that creepy guy you warned us about...P-Palette here dragged me away when they went to attack me and took me somewhere safe to hide for a bit before bringing me back here..."

The kid named Palette nodded, eyeing Geno and Reaper warily as if they'd attack or stab him suddenly.

Geno let out a loud, defeated sigh, rubbing his eye socket tiredly. "Alright...as long as you're safe and you're sure he's not dangerous..."

"I'm sure." Goth said confidently before looking at his brother. "He hasn't done anything bad, has he Raven?"

Raven shook his head slowly, confirming what Goth had said. But it was clear that just like his parents, he was wary of this 'Palette kid'.

Goth smiled weakly before sitting back down next to Palette, who smiled gratefully at him in return.

"Thanks..." He muttered, looking down at his hands. "I didn't think you'd stick up for me..."

"Why not?" Goth asked, blinking softly.

"No one ever does..." He whispered, sighing.

"Well I will." Goth said determinedly before hugging him.