A strangers Kindness

❤️💜18K maksjjsiyggdhs💜❤️

---Goth's POV----

I stayed close by Raven's side, glancing around at everyone that walked past as if they could kill me. My grip on Raven's hand was so tight that I'm sure I'm actually hurting him, but he didn't seem to mind, simply squeezing back in response.

"Wh-Who were those people Dad was with?" I asked, eyeing a random woman warily as she walked past us.

Raven sighed, looking around. "I can't say for sure, but they were most likely Genos old friends from his criminal gang. I recognised Error from the descriptions our parents have told us before."

I nodded, gulping as the alleyway we had been walking down came to an end, and suddenly we were staring at the main square."Th-This isn't the way we came..." I hissed, glaring at Raven.

"Don't look at me like that! I thought we were following the right route!"

We both looked at the all the bustling crowds of humans and monsters walking past, none of them paying any attention to us really.

"Lets just go through and hope for the best." Raven muttered, stepping out and pulling me along into the crowd.

I stayed close to him, going silent as we both pushed our way through the crowds, muttering "sorry" And "excuse me" every time we bumped into someone.

Suddenly a large man stumbled into me and I fell, crying out as I tripped and sprawled out on the floor. Raven wasn't with me anymore.

The man just kept walking, not even processing that he'd just slammed into me.

I stumbled to my feet, looking around frantically for any signs of my brother. "Raven?!" I called, jumping up in an attempt to see over the crowd.

He was nowhere to be seen. Only a sea of people was visible. Humans and monsters. But no young skeletons wearing black.

I panicked slightly and decided to go the way Raven had been leading me originally, if I could remember which way that is...

Growing desperate, I picked a direction that I thought was the right way and started walking, squeezing and pushing my way through the towering crowds as I attempted to get out of the square.

After about five minutes I managed to shove my way free of the crowd, stumbling into an alleyway.

I instantly ran down it, thinking it looked slightly familiar. "Come on..." I muttered to myself, praying with all my might that this was the right way.

After about five minutes of running I came into a more open area.

Oh lord, I've definitely messed up.

I tipped my head back to look up at the apartment blocks that towered over me, they're crumbling walls looking like they'd collapse on me at any second.

This was definitely not the right way, but I kept walking in the hopes that I'd bump into someone that could help me by giving me directions to my road, or better yet. Lead me to my road.

I glanced around as I walked, shivering at how dark and ominous this place looked before I finally realised where I was. This was Elms block. The shadiest and most dangerous part of Craitown.

I subconsciously started moving faster, wincing and jumping at every single noise that I heard.

I scanned across the streets desperately for someone to help me, but the streets were bare, no sign of life. It almost looked like one of those zombie films Raven and I had watched. We weren't supposed to watch it of course, but we stayed up at night until our parents were properly asleep before creeping down to watch it. We both had nightmares for months after that.