But its like, three in the Moring!

Lmao so like a bunch of people got triggered about how Pj and Fresh would have an age gap and shit sooooooooo
Im saying that Fresh is 19...which meaaaaanssss...

H e w a s f o u r y e a r s o l d I n C r i m i n a l C o n f l i c t - -

---??? POV----

As soon as the first rays of light shone through the half closed curtains in the living room of the mansion I was up.

I shifted on the comfy sofa chair, sitting up and looking over the living room.

Blue, Dust and their kid were curled up together asleep on one of the bigger sofas. A blanket had been messily thrown over them, and a few cushions were shoved under their heads.

Horror, Lust and their kid were sprawled out across another sofa, also having blankets and cushions piled around them.

Nightmare and Cross' five kids were also all sprawled out across a sofa, bundled up in a group like a group of small animals, packing together to stay warm.

Nightmare and Cross were also down here, having not gone up to their room to sleep. Cross was curled up in Nightmare's arms, snoring softly as he snuggled closer, his face pressed into Nightmare's chest. Nightmare himself was awake, his cold blue eye seeming softer as he looked down at Cross and pet him softly. The smaller purred in his arms, nuzzling his chest happily.

I flinched as Nightmare looked up at me, his expression turning from soft to cold and hard. "So you're up."

I looked away, nodding. "Yeah. And? You're up as well."

He snorted, pointing over at something I couldn't see by a window. "That's why."

I blinked, looking over there. "Uh...I don't see anything..."

He stretched slightly before nuzzling Cross. "Wait for it to sense my aura and you'll see it."

I tilted my head in confusion, but leaned back on the sofa, waiting for something miraculous to happen.

Suddenly, a purple wisp came into my vision, floating along in the air over to Nightmare.

"Wh-What is that?"

Nightmare eyed it, letting a tentacle stretch out and wrap around it lightly before bringing it over to him. "It's a nightmare."

I blinked curiously, leaning forwards slightly as I saw Cross go tense, letting out a soft whimper.

"It's meant for Cross." He said simply, making sure it didn't go near the smol skeleton. "They stopped ages ago, but recently they've been coming back."

I flinched as he suddenly crushed it with his tentacle, making an odd sigh ring out across the room as purple smoke seeped out from his curled up tentacle before fading into nothing.
"Wow..."

Nightmare rolled his eye, petting Cross, who was now relaxed instead of being tense. "It gets annoying after a while..."

We both went silent for a while before I jumped to my feet suddenly, clapping my hands together. "Well then. I'll wake the others up."

Nightmare rolled his eye. "So are Cross and I being forced to baby sit seven kids instead of five?"

I snickered. "Yup. I'm sure you'll cope just fine."

"Mmhm..." Nightmare pulled Cross closer to him before curling up and pulling the blankets more over the two of them. "Try not to wake Cross up when you drag the others off to save our noble leader..."