Who's Next?

❤️💜54KKKKKKKKK💜❤️

---Chara's POV----

(Ahaha sorry but Chara's POV is like my favourite to use at the moment cuz I find it works rather nicely)

We all froze as X looked over us, his black tongue hanging out of his mouth as he licked his lips.

"Oh my~ You've spoilt me for choice~ Just look at all these succulent children~" He let out a little giggle at the end, tilting his head to the side.

Error growled, stepping forwards with two sharpened bone attacks by his side. "We've come to put an end to this, X!"

"Oh have you now~? How quaint~" He stood up straighter, clearly stronger than the guys last saw him...thanks to Cross' unborn child. "You see Error~" He whispered, slowly walking towards us. "I'm here to put an end to all this as well~"

Error hissed, flinging one of his bone attacks towards the slowly advancing X.

He deflected it with ease, chuckling softly as he shook his head. "Oh you silly things~ Haven't you noticed something different about me by now~?"

I stiffened, watching as his expression changed completely to one of pure sadism. He was going to tear the group apart...

"You're stronger." Nightmare hissed, making me flinch. "You're body isn't as fucked up as before. WHO DID YOU EAT?!"

Instantly everyone looked around them, checking that all their kids were there. None were missing.

X chuckled darkly, his eyes widening in slight surprise. "Oh~? So Cross hasn't told you yet~?"

The others all looked over at Cross in confusion as he shook his head, silently begging X not to say anymore.

"You wonder where I got this power from~? Well I'll tell you this, Nightmare." He looked dead at him, grinning widely. "I tore your unborn child from him and devoured it. It's energy was quite pathetic. But it was enough~"

Nightmare froze, looking at Cross, who was already on his knees, tears streaming down his face. "H-He's lying. R-Right?!"

Cross looked up at him before weakly shaking his head.

"Y-YOU'RE LYING!" Nightmare yelled desperately, crouching down next to Cross before summoning his soul.

Everyone gasped at the sight of the soul. It was cracked, bruised, and obviously ripped in half. There was no baby soul floating next to it.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Nightmare yelled, launching himself at X.

X sidestepped his attack, grinning widely. "Oh your anger is great~ If it had not been children I need to eat, you'd be the meal I'd look forwards to eating the most~"

Nightmare hissed, lashing out two of his tentacles.

X sidestepped one, but the other caught him by surprise and speared through the side of his chest, making him screech in pain before grabbing Nightmare with magic and flinging him across the room.

Nightmare hit the wall with a thud, crying out as he fell to the floor in a crumpled heap.

"N-Nightmare!" Cross called, immediately scrambling over to his side.

"And that's not all~" X purred softly, watching in amusement as Cross hugged Nightmare tightly. "You have two traitors in your group~ One forced, one by choice~"

We all stiffened, immediately glaring accusingly at each other.

"And who might they be?!" Killer yelled, pulling Dream closer to him protectively.