Error's Soul

❤️💜12KKKKKKKKKKK💜❤️  

---Dust's POV----

"I'm leaving." Error said suddenly, standing up without warning.

"Woah woah woah!" I stood up as well. "Why?"

"I need to find Ink." Was his simple response as he walked over to the door.

"Mate it's been literally an hour since we sent Craitown Prison into pandemonium. Don't you think Ink will be busy panicking with everyone else? You know, with him being the chief and all?"

Error paused momentarily, his hand on the mangled door handle. "I can't wait any longer...I'll wait all day if I have to."

And with that he left, the sound of him running ringing out through the thin walls.

The masked ki-- Gradient then stood up, exhaling loudly. "I'll go with him. Just invade the two fuck out in the open or something."

We all laughed, but Horror cut in. "Actually, it would be better they fuck over there than over here."

We all went silent.

"True."

Gradient snorted and shook his head before walking over to the door and out of the house.

We all went silent for a moment before Lust spoke up suddenly. "Hey uh...guys? What do we do with this?"

We looked over to see Lust pointing at the steel chest-like case on his lap.

"We almost died trying to get it and Errors seemed to forget all about it."

It was the box containing Error's soul. It had a special magic charm on it and a few padlocks in addition.

The room we'd had to get it from was crazy! It had so many trip wires and sensors that we genuinely took about half an hour to get over to the God damn chest. And then we had to use some memory stick the kid had given us to hack the code system so that we could take the box out. And then on the way back the alarms suddenly started blaring, and I can assure you it wasn't set from us, so we booked it out of there. We met up with Error and the kid, only to find a massive demon like dog snapping at their heels.

So yeah, we went through a lot to get this chest. And Errors not really being the most appreciative. But then again, being locked up in prison for a few years and being able to see your husband every day but not being able to interact with them must have been torture.

Horror sighed, picking the box up off of Lust's lap before placing it to the side and pulling Lust onto his lap.

Lust let out a squeak and blushed, but soon relaxed into his arms.

I leant back into the sofa, wishing Blue was here. I missed him at the moment. I just want to cuddle and pet him like Horrors doing to Lust. But he's all the way over at the mansion right now...

Horror glanced over at me as I groaned, snickering. "Lemme guess, having Blue withdrawal symptoms?"

I nodded, sighing. "They're like bad. Real bad."

Horror laughed before petting Lust. "This is helping, right?"

"Not really." I muttered, picking up an old cushion. It was so battered and dusty that when I punched it a massive cloud of dust exploded from it, making me choke.

Horror looked over, blinking as I collapsed on the sofa, coughing and choking. "Uh...you okay there Dust?"

"I-I'm choking o-on myself!" I gasped, killing myself inside for the pun as I went limp on the sofa, playing dead.