Chara's Examples

❗️HELP❗️

If any of you have a Horrorlust ship child that you'd like to be in this book, then sixhiskskkdkd they can be--

I need another Horrorlust kid for rEaSoNs and uh I can't find any gud ones on the internet--

So uh, if you like have an art book or sumthing and have a Horrorlust child that you can tag me in so I can see, that would be greatly appreciated! :3

Okie that's all

❤️💜52KETCHUP PACKETS💜❤️

---Chara's POV----

I snickered, watching as the fluffier of the two geese flapped off of Error's face and over Cross and Nightmare, honking loudly. "Guess who's back."

Error groaned loudly, rubbing his head with his hands. "Why won't these stupid geese just go away?!"

"Simple." I said, snickering again. "They were starving, so lets say close to death. Then Nightmare and Cross saved them from starvation, aka death. If someone saved you from dying, wouldn't you want to either stick with them, dedicate your life to them, or thank them?"

Error huffed, glancing at the geese. The male one was currently pecking at Nightmare's tentacles, ignoring his hissed protests as he tried to jerk his tentacles out of the way.

The white one was sat on Cross' chest happily, eyes closed.

"They don't look very grateful." Error muttered, rolling his eyes.

"We all show it differently, dumbass. You skeletons tend to thank each other for saving your lives by falling in love with them."

Error choked, looking over at me properly. "How?!"

I sighed, leaning back. "Example number one. As far as I've heard, you saved Ink from a gang of thugs ages back. Before you two were friends. What happened after that? You fell in love. You saved his life, and in return, he thwarted that criminal heart of yours."

Error blinked, glancing over at Ink, who was now looking at us curiously.

"Example number two. Dust risked his life to save Blue by running out into a ruby warning snowstorm. One that killed many people. What happened after he saved Blue? They fell in love."

Dust and Blue also glanced over.

"Example number three. When Cross escaped the asylum, there was no hope for us. We had practically accepted death. No one would answer to door to us. Not even you guys wanted to. But then, the least likely member of the gang to help, Nightmare, goes to the rescue and saves him. He's the last person you'd ever expect to have feelings for someone else. But guess what? They fell in love."

"Okay okay, I get it..." Error muttered, glancing back over at the geese. "But they're not like us...so what's their moral? They can't fall in love with Nightmare and Cross."

I snorted at the thought, shaking my head. "The geese are probably just using their instincts to survive. If Nightmare and Cross gave them food, they know that there's more somewhere. So they're hoping they'll get more of it. It's either that or they have some odd sense off goose moral where they just want to stick by their saviours in a way of thanks. So, just think of Nightmare and Cross as their new kids."

Error laughed, shaking his head softly. "So how many kids now? Seven? Soon to be eight?"

I stiffened up at that, but smiled weakly and shrugged. Of course no one knows about what X did to Cross' child. Not even Nightmare. Even the thought of Cross telling him that makes the poor smol break down. But he will have to tell him soon...