Last words

❤️💜64K MMMMMMMM💜❤️

---Killer's POV----

"And just how do you expect to win?"

I yelped, babbling a small protest as Dream suddenly gripped onto my wrist and dragged me right in front of X, his expression stony and unreadable. "D-Dream?"

Dream ignored me, smirking as he glared up at X. He glanced at me and winked quickly before reaching into his pocket and pulling out an old rusty key, making sure X saw it clearly as he gripped onto my wrist tighter. "Try, freeing some magic that's been building up for fifteen years."

My eyes were completely transfixed on the slightly rusty key, praying with all my might that that was the key to what I hoped it was.

Dream pulled me closer before pulling my wrist down and pushing the key into the old key hole in my magic restraints that I've been clawing at for the last fifteen years.

X hissed loudly, firing several blasts at us, but Dream quickly blocked them with his balls of fire, smirking widely.

The key went in perfectly, and I watched as Dream paused for a moment before tightening his grip and twisting the key, making a soft click ring out.

The restraint broke apart and fell to the floor with a clatter, revealing my sore and thinned wrist.

So many memories of me trying everything possible to get this off flashed through my head, making my mind spin.

There was this one time when I'd tried smashing it with a sledgehammer, but it only left the restraint with a few dents, and me with a few broken fingers.
I'd also once tried not eating for as long as I physically could, resulting in me being curled up on the streets, limp and lifeless as I weakly tugged at the restraint still locked securely around my wrist.
And then there was that time where I'd almost sawn off my own wrist in a desperate attempt to free myself of it. In the end I was too scared to do it, so I gave up. But not before I'd sawed some deep marks into my bones.
I'd also tried stuff like trying to pick the lock, trying to melt the band, trying to freeze it so much that it shattered.

But nothing had ever worked.

As soon as that magic restraint was off of me, my soul seemed to start burning, sending a mixture of energy waves, and pain through my already sore body.

"Killer! Attack him!" Dream yelled, scrambling back and away from me as X readied another attack.

I glanced over at X, everything seeming to freeze up as I clenched both my hands into fists. The feeling of magic flowing through me was so foreign, and was sending an odd buzzing feeling to my head.

"ATTACK HIM!" Dream yelled again before crying out as X fired a bone at him, successfully piercing through his side.

"Dream!" I whipped back around, growling loudly as I summoned a Gaster Blaster by my side. "You little shit!"

X grinned widely, firing about three blasts at once. "You can't beat me, boy!"

I hissed, firing without hesitation, my one blast somehow managing to completely obliterate his, leaving him open and defenceless.

X's eyes widened in surprise and he quickly covered his face up with his arms, knowing very well that he wouldn't have time to summon another attack.

My blast slammed into X, sending him flying back into the closest wall with a scream, the sound of bones and the wall cracking as he rammed into it.