Shit

❤️💜59KKKKKKKMMMMMM💜❤️

---Cross' POV----

I let out a scream as we fell, panicking as I somehow lost my grip on Nightmare and was left falling alone in the darkness.

Luckily, the wall wasn't that long, and a few seconds later I rammed into someone, landing on them with a yelp.

Whoever was beneath me jolted, letting out a muffled groan of pain. "Whoever the fuck landed on me, get off."

I squeaked, rolling off whoever I'd unintentionally landed on before attempting to stand up in the darkness.

The whole room was pitch black, no indications of anything in our surroundings. I couldn't see anything, no matter how hard I looked into the murky darkness.

"Cross?"

I whipped around, squeaking at the sight of Nightmare's glowing blue eye looking down at me. "Y-Your eye's creepy..."

He snorted, wrapping his arms around my waist before pulling me into his chest protectively. "That's the least we have to worry about right now."

A groan sounded by our feet, and whoever I landed on stood up. "Is everyone still alive?"

A few grunts and groans were our answers.

"Perfect..." Nightmare muttered, his hand feeling its way up my arm before locating my shoulder and rubbing it softly. "What now?"

"W-Well we're gonna need some light in here." A voice that sounded like Ink said, stuttering on his words.

No sooner than he'd said that, someone clicked their fingers and a ball of fire appeared in the middle of the room, being held in the hands of Dream. "Better?"

"Much." Everyone mumbled, helping their partners to their feet as they looked around warily.

At this point, Error had finally managed to come back to his senses fully. He was looking round in confusion, keeping Ink close. It was as if he'd forgotten everything that had happened to lead up to this.

"Wh-Wha-- Where are we?" He asked, helping Horror up from the floor.

"In a trap pit." Reaper hissed, glaring over at me. "Blame Cross."

I flinched, deciding to ignore them by burying my face in Nightmare's chest. It's much nicer there. I can just about block them out. Just about manage to pretend we're back at home...snuggled up together...

"Oh shut it Reaper." Dream muttered. "Were alive down here. I guarantee, if we'd stayed up there with that monster, at least three people here would already be dead. So shut it."

Reaper growled softly, but looked away. "So...Cross said these things can kill you some way or other. So what's this one?"

"It better not be those fucking closing in walls..." Geno mumbled, clinging to his lover.

"It'll start soon..." I whispered dryly. "Our only hope of escaping would be if someone opens up the way out from the outside..."

"And who'd do that?" Killer hissed. "X? Cuz then we're just in the same shitty situation all over again."

"Our kids are out there still." I said, catching everyone's attention. "X hasn't got any of them. He's still the same strength as last time."

I pushed my face out of Nightmare's chest, pointing over at a small camera that was lying on the floor in the corner of the room. "And there are security cameras in here, so if Ink and Error's kid can hack the system, then they'll see us and hopefully locate us before whatever happens here, happens."