The you've fuçked up and I'm super pissed Slap

So basically--   

I asked one of my best friends at school who reads my book what one event they'd want to happen in this book. And uh, I found a way to get this into the plot nIcElY so uh, Yee

❤️💜28KITTENS💜❤️

---Cross' POV----

I groaned, shifting closer to Nightmare as the knot in my non-existent stomach twisted again, making me curl up and flinch.

I had been feeling ill since we got back here yesterday. It was an odd twisting in my chest and was beginning to make me feel extremely uncomfortable.

After another twist of my non-existent stomach I sat up, groaning softly.

Nightmare huffed in his sleep and tried to pull me back into his arms, but I managed to wriggle free.

I stood up, hugging myself tightly from both the cold and the irritating feeling in my chest.

"Cross...?"

I looked behind me, smiling weakly as I saw Nightmare looking sleepily up at me, his hand gripped onto my wrist lightly. "Heya Nighty..."

"Where are you going...?" He mumbled, trying to pull me back onto the sofa with him.

I gently loosened his grip on my wrist, letting his hand fall back to his side. "I-I just don't feel s-so well...I-I'm gonna go into the kitchen real quick, okay?"

Nightmare gave me a concerned look, but nodded, sitting up slightly. "Do you want me to come with you?"

I shook my head, shivering violently as a sudden breeze from outside surged through the house.

Nightmare sighed and stood up, hugging me as he wrapped the thin blanket we'd previously been sleeping under around my shoulders. "Call me if you need me, okay?"

I nodded, blushing as he kissed my cheek. "I will."

He then sat down, watching me concernedly as I stumbled around the mattresses on the floor that Dust, Blue and their kid were sleeping on along with Horror, Lust and their kid.

I almost tripped as I went into the kitchen, gripping onto the kitchen counter desperately as I stumbled over to the sink.

So sooner than I'd got there I threw up violently, wrenching up bile into the already stained and crusty sink.

I coughed, gripping onto the counter as I spat out the horrible tasting liquid in my mouth.

"Cross?" Nightmare called quietly from the living room. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine!" I stuttered, my voice coming out weak and strained. "D-Don't worry about me!"

I could faintly see Nightmare's silhouette stood up in the living room, his eye glowing with concern. He looked like he wanted to come over, but he listened to me, staying put.

Suddenly Chara appeared next to me, a concerned look on his face. "C-Cross...ch-check your soul..."

Immediately I froze, my hand shaking as I reached up and summoned my soul.

"O-Oh god..."

Floating there, next to my shared soul, was a small little upside down heart, floating along gently.

Upon feeling bile rise up my throat again I let my soul re-enter my rib cage before throwing up again, choking.

I could hear shuffling in the living room and the next thing I knew a pair of string arms wrapped around me gently, rubbing my back soothingly.