Breaking and Entering

---Error's POV----

We stood in an alleyway just outside Craitown prison, putting our plan into action.

I know Ink said we wouldn't have a plan, but he said it would be best if we followed this bit with some clue of what to do.

"Right guys." Ink said, looking over all of us. "Killer, Dust come here. You too Pj."

I watched as Ink pulled out some handcuffs and before we could say anything he'd cuffed up Killer and Dust.

"Wh-What!?" Dust yelped. "A-Are you betraying us?!"

"No." Ink rolled his eyes. "I'm starting our entrance plan."

"By betraying us?!"

Ink shoved Dust towards Pj and grabbed onto Killer, ignoring the sharp glare that the mystery guy gave him. "We're gonna act as if we've just caught you, then we'll be able to walk right in with you, all the way to the cells before we simply un-cuff you and carry out the rest of our non-existent plan."

I whistled. "That's clever..."

"Thanks." Ink said, smiling innocently at me before shoving Killer and Dust forwards with Pj. "You guys will have to find another way in. Once past these gates your magic is disabled unless you have a special band on. I have only two spare, and I suggest that it should be you and Nightmare to wear them."

I caught the blue-ish bands I mid air, glancing down at them as Ink unlocked the main gates and walked through.

Nightmare walked over and took one from me, blinking. "So we just put it on our wrist?"

I shrugged, slipping my one on as I looked around. "I guess so...now we just need to find a way inside there..."

Nightmare looked at the building, blinking. "Follow me." He grabbed onto Cross by the wrist and started running around the outside of the prison until we reached the back.

There was another entrance round here, but it's rarely used, and rather stupidly, not as well guarded.

We skidded to a stop at the gates and crouched down, eyeing the four officers that were stood at guard. They were all talking to each other, joking and laughing.

Call me soft, but I'm hoping we can get through all of this by killing as little people as possible.

"What do we do now?!" I hissed, looking at the guards.

Nightmare ignored me, instead slipping off his wrist band and putting it on Cross before whispering something.

"Are you just gonna ignore me and carry out some plan without the rest of us?"

Neither of them responded.

"Thought so." I muttered, rolling my eyes as I stepped back, curious as to what they were planning.

Cross suddenly disappeared, using the band to teleport into the grounds.

Immediately the guards noticed him, pointing their guns at him immediately, clearly recognising who he was.

I blinked as Nightmare suddenly melted next to me, slipping into a shadow. I watched him slip through the gate and up behind the guards.