Where we first Met

Oh hey gUyS

I just wanted to say something--

I lOvE cOmMeNts AnD aLl BuT iF yOu CoUlD kIndlY sToP cOmMeNtiNg AlL mY fUcKiNg SpElLiNg AnD gRamMaR mIsTaKeS tHeN iD gReAtLy ApPrEcIaTe It

❤️💜11K💜❤️

---Ink's POV----

If you go looking for me, you know where to find me.

I sat down in my office, those same words playing over and over and over in my mind.

You know where to find me.

Do I?

I groaned, wanting nothing more than to tear something apart or punch something in frustration from all these mixed thoughts and emotions.

Pj watched me from the corner of the room, an expression of concern and slight fear on his face. "Dad?"

I glanced at him. "Yeah...?"

Pj walked over, sighing. "You need to go see him. This is tearing you apart."

"I-I know...I-I just..." I inhaled sharply, not wanting Pj to see me cry. "N-Never mind..."

Pj hugged me, thinking. "Just try think of any important places you've been to before with him, or places he said he wanted to take you. Or maybe where you first met?"

I froze, all my memories flooding back. "W-Wait here! I-If anyone asks where I've gone, just say I went to get some fresh air while I think!"

"W-Wait where are you going?!"

I didn't answer, running out of my office and down the corridors as fast as possible. I had the exact place pictured in my mind. It had to be there. There was no other explanation for where else he could be.

A few officers gave me a few concerned looks as I sprinted as fast as I could through the hallways and down the stairs to the main entrance.

Once outside, I put on speed, running as fast I possibly could as I ran towards a spot on the opposite side of Craitown.

A minute later I was there, and the sun was just starting to rise. I slowed down, walking up through the park to the small cluster of trees up ahead that lead to where I was praying I'd find Error.

I walked through the trees, shivering from the cold, excitement, worry and fear all at once.

The trees started to thin out and I held my breath, stepping into the clearing.

The trees disappeared behind me and I nearly gasped, the cliff top grass and flowers looking so beautiful in the sun's rising light that cast an orange glow across the whole area.

And sat down in the middle, with their back to me, was a silhouette.

I held my breath and took a step closer, wincing as I snapped a stick under my foot.

The figure instantly whipped around and we both froze, staring directly into each other's eyes.

He stood up, stepping closer slightly as he reached a hand out. "I-Ink...?"

I nearly choked, wanting to cry. "E-Error...?"

We both ran forwards at the same time,  flinging our arms around each other as we hugged tightly, me crying into his chest.

He squeezed me tightly, keeping his arms wrapped firmly around my waist as he pressed his face into the crook of my neck, letting out what sounded like a sigh of relief.