Separating two Halves

❤️💜40k who? Lmao forget that we just hit 41KKKKKKK💜❤️

---Cross' POV----

"H-He's gonna kill us..." Chara mumbled to himself, curling up in a corner as he muttered the same words over and over again. "H-He's gonna torture us Cross...h-he's gonna kill us!"

"Not helping Chara!" I hissed, hugging myself tighter as I shivered horribly. All the thoughts of what X could do to us were running through my mind. And every single one involved torture.

X isn't about to let me get away with running away and betraying him. Oh no. He'll do everything he can to make sure I know the consequences of what will happen to me if I attempt to run away from him again. He'll make sure that even considering to run away would send me into a panic over the fear of what he'd do to me if he catches me. When he catches me.

"Wh-Why isn't Nightmare here yet?!" Chara hissed, looking over at me. "You'd think he'd run all the way over here to save you judging by how obsessed he is over you!"

"Oh shut it Chara." I growled. "You and I both know he's not stupid. And only an idiot would come in here all alone. I guarantee the others won't give a shit about my disappearance. Geno and Reaper both detest me. Killer and Dust never really got to know me, Horror and Lust definitely wouldn't risk their lives for me, and Ink and Error clearly don't care because they fucking handed me over! Don't you get it?! Nightmare is the only one that will come to help us! And he's got to think about our kids as well! So stop being so fucking selfish!"

Chara flinched, looking away quickly. "You're right...sorry...I-I just...X is gonna kill us..."

"I know..." I mumbled. "I'm terrified...but there's nothing we can do..."

Chara nodded, shivering. "I-I bet he's on his way over right now as we s-speak..."

No sooner than those words had left his mouth, footsteps rang out in the distance. And they were coming towards us. Fast.

I immediately backed up as far as I could into the corner of the room furthest away from the door.

Chara did the same, growling lowly as he stared at the door.

Soft muttering was heard outside, followed by the sound of a password being typed into a keypad, the sound of a verifying hand scanner, and the clang of a key being inserted into a lock. My old cell only had a code, not all this other more advanced stuff. X is taking thinks seriously now.

Both of us stiffened as the door swung open, gulping in fear as we took in X's silhouetted form.

"Hello, sons~"

"Hi, monster." Chara spat, glaring at him.

X glared at him sharply before bringing his hands out from behind his back and in front of him. "Oh Chara, what did I say to Cross about respecting me as your father."

We both froze at the sight of what was in his hands. There were two injection needles. One filled with a red substance, and the other one a semi-transparent white. Along with that, he held a knife, its blade jagged and ridged.

"Wh-What are those f-for...?" I stuttered, not actually wanting to know the answer.

X grinned widely, glancing at Chara before starting to walk towards me. "I'm glad you asked that, Crossy~"