Sleep

❤️💜2KKKKKKKKKKKK💜❤️

---Cross' POV----

I hummed softly, lying out on the sofa as I waited for my lover, Nightmare to come back from the kitchen with something that I could eat.

Call me lazy? No. I would go get some food myself. But, the fact that I have two children curled up on me doesn't help. Especially seeing as they're currently asleep.

I looked down at my second and third youngest children, Noah and Moonlight.

Normally the two of them are all over the place, energetic and loud. So having them calm and asleep is an opportunity Nightmare and I are not wasting.

I glanced over to my right upon hearing the shuffling of feet and instantly my face lit up as I saw Nightmare walk back into the living room, a bar of what looked like chocolate in his hands.

"Please tell me that's chocolate." I said desperately, staring at the wrapped bar with hungry eyes.

Nightmare smirked before bowing mockingly in front of me, before holding out a fully wrapped bar of milk chocolate.

I let out a muffled squeal, taking the bar quickly as I shifted cautiously. Moonlight and Noah slipped off of me a bit, now only trapping my legs.

Nightmare sat down next to me, petting the top of my skull as I leant against him and unwrapped the bar of milk chocolate and started to eat.

"How are you feeling, precious?" He whispered, hugging me gently to his chest.

I blushed, snuggling up to him as I nibbled at the chocolate. "I'm good, Nighty."

Nightmare kissed to top of my skull, reaching two tentacles out at the same time to pet Moonlight and Noah gently. They both stirred slightly, small smiles forming on their faces.

"Where are the others?" Nightmare asked, rubbing the top of my skull.

"Mmm...I don't know...upstairs?"

Nightmare snickered, looking at me with an amused expression on his face. "Some parent you are. You don't even know where your own kids are."

"Wh-What?! You don't know where they are either!" I cried, punching him weakly in the arm.

Nightmare smirked at me, stroking my cheek gently. "I don't count~"

"What why not?!"

"You two need to shhhh..."

We both blinked, looking down to see Noah looking sleepily at us. "You're not allowed to argue..."

I blinked before smiling reassuringly at him. "Don't worry, we weren't."

Noah sat up, narrowing his eyes. "But you were yelling at dad..."

Nightmare snickered behind me, obviously trying to hold himself back from bursting into laughter at how innocent our second youngest child was.

"Don't worry Noah." I muttered. "I was just telling him how much I love him."

Nightmare smiled innocently at Noah and nodded.

Noah blinked before giggling. "Okay!"

A groan to Noah's right signified Moonlight waking up with a small yawn, his mismatched pupils glancing around wearily before resting on me. "Hi dad..."

"Morning Moonlight." I whispered, booping him on the nose.

Moonlight giggled before rolling off of me, dragging Noah down with him.