Jump?

Chapter 69~

❤️💜58k MMMMMMM💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

"Do you even know where we're going?" I hissed, glaring at Fresh as he peered round yet another corner leading off to endless nothingness.

"Oh cuz I've lived here all my life and have memorised every single way down here bruh. Of course I don't know where we're going! I've just happened to end up at walking at the front!" Fresh hissed back, glaring at all of us through his shades. "If anyone should know their way round here, it's Cross!"

Cross flinched beside me, looking down at the floor as his grip on my arm tightened significantly.

"Leave him alone." I growled, my tentacles twitching. "You don't know what he's been through here."

Fresh snorted, looking up at the ceiling as he walked. "Well it would be nice to know actually, then we know what to expect if X catches us."

Cross looked around our surroundings weakly, his whole body shaking slightly from fear. "...I-I think I know where w-we are..."

Fresh clapped his hands together, falling back to help Ink support the still dazed and confused Error walk along with them. "Lead the way then, Cross."

I glared at him, but blinked in surprise as I felt Cross gently tug me along to the front of the group. "Huh?"

"It's okay Nighty..." He muttered. "I know this place, s-so I should be leading..."

I sighed, pulling him closer to my side as we walked. "If your sure..."

We walked down several more corridors, trusting Cross completely as he lead us down the labyrinth of a lab.

"Hey, Cross." Reaper called warily. "Is this place equipped with any traps? Or things that can hurt us?"

No sooner than he'd said that, Cross suddenly pulled me back against a wall, practically shoving me into it.

"Wh-Wha--"

"EVERYONE AWAY FROM THE CENTRE!" He called quickly, pressing against me as he watched the others stumble back.

At that moment, the floor seemed to split open, leading into a gaping blackness.

"H-Holy shit!" Horror yelped, stumbling back into the wall with Lust by his side. The two of them almost fell in.

"A LITTLE MORE WARNING NEXT TIME?! Geno screeched, windmilling his arms as he tilted over the edge slightly.

Reaper quickly lunged out, grabbing onto the back of his hoodie to prevent him from falling. "Careful!"

We stayed like that for a minute, pressed against the walls before the floor suddenly closed again, looking like nothing had even happened.

"Wh-What the hell was that?! Ink stuttered, clinging to the slightly more awake Error.

"Floor trap..." Cross mumbled, pulling me away from the wall and continuing to walk, pressing against my side.

"A-Are there more of those?!" Lust asked, looking down at the floor fearfully.

"Yeah...and there will be other traps as well..."

"This guy's a bloody psycho." Geno hissed, staying close by Reaper's side.

"Oh what a brilliant observation." I muttered, rolling my eye. "Most of us realised that ages ago. Catch up."