7

It's lunch so I'm sitting underneath the same tree but I'm not reading or listening to music, I'm texting Tristan. I have been for the past two days he's ignored me. I just want him to explain himself.

"Not that I care but isn't that the guy that I beat up?" A smug chuckle comes from behind me.

I roll my eyes at the voice I recognise.

"Yes it is and not that I care but why are you here?" I look up to him as he sits next to me on the ground, a bit too close so I scoot over a little, earning a chuckle.

"Why are you texting that loser?" He scoffs, ignoring my question.

"He's not a loser, he's better than you." I state.

"Are you two dating or something?"

"No. Not that it's any of your business." Why can't he go away. He makes me nervous.

"So you're available then?" He asks, I look to him, his face has it's usual smirk placed upon it.

"Not to you." I say in a monotone voice because that's what you have to speak with when talking to someone with no emotion.

"You say that now but just you wait." I stay silent, his words echo through my mind. 'Just you wait' what's that supposed to mean? Is he trying to make me like him because he's doing the opposite.

"Why did you run away the other day when I asked you why you're so obsessed with me?" I ask after a while.

He laughs. "I had things to attend to."

"Things or people?" I ask turning to face him.

"Don't try and play games with me Olivia." He says smugly.

"Don't try and play games with me and my friends then." His eyes fix on mine as if trying to figure me out.

"Well I can play a few games with you but they might be out of your comfort zone."

"Can you ever have a conversation without being sexual?" I keep the eye contact.

"Not with you." He says, smiles and leaves.

I wish he would stop leaving so suddenly when I have more questions. I don't know why I have questions, he's a prick. I guess I just want to get to know why he's like he is, I don't understand him and I don't like that.

For the rest of the school day I focused on school and Tristan actually escaped my mind, until school ended and everything came flooding in whilst walking home. I hate walking home because it's so lonely, but at least it's short. All I can think about is Tristan and why he kissed me and why he is ignoring me. It's so unfair, first of all he kisses me making me confused and then he completely blanks me, putting me in the dark about everything. He's such a dick sometimes. I open my door and throw my bag onto the floor, collapsing onto my sofa. Suddenly my phone beeps.

From Charis:

'Hey wanna meet at McDonald's? Catch up? I've got something to tell you x'

What is she going to tell me? I reply agreeing because I need to tell her about Tristan too.

-------------------

Idk it's 3:45am so I thought why not.

Ik I need to update wanderlust but I'd already written this so lol hope you enjoyed Brad being horny as usual and liv not giving a fuck.