30

An hour passes, it's now about 7pm. Me and Brad are drunk now but I don't care. We're both laying next to each other talking about anything other than English poetry reading. We can do it another time, we did enough today.

"You know Brad, I never thanked you about the tate thing" I say timidly whilst fiddling with my fingers.

"You don't need to thank me. He's a fucking dick and I told you he was, didn't I?" He responds making my heart swell.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

"He hurt you and he fucking deserved everything I did to him. No one hurts you and gets away with it." His voice is angry and to be totally honest it's turning me on. "And to cheat as well, cheating is such a shitty thing to do." I look up to his face, he's looking straight ahead with his neck vein popping out and his jaw clenched. Jesus Christ.

His eyes notice my staring and connect with mine, making my body get excited. His eyes are dark, and his lips are so pink and parted. I love the shape of them, they are just so kissable. Why does this boy fuck me up without even doing anything?

Brad grabs me and makes me sit up with him. He places his hand on my cheek softly, creating shocks all over me. I have no words. I am mesmerised by his glimmering eyes. All there is is heavy breathing, the smell of alcohol and eye contact. He runs his thumb teasingly over my bottom lip, making my lips part automatically, begging for his touch.

Fuck.

"I need to do this" He whispers seductively.

He cups my face and immediately places his soft but hot lips on mine. I kiss back, wanting to go faster but he somehow makes it go slower so I feel every part of him in my mouth. My body is rushing with insane feelings and all we're doing is kissing.

I move myself so I'm straddling him and I flip my hair to one side, not breaking the kiss. I move one of my hands to his torso and another in his hair and the kiss starts to speed up. He realises he is not on top and rolls us both over so I am on my back, still not breaking the kiss. He presses his body against mine, closing any gap possible. I can tell he wants to go slow because we've been kissing for several minutes now and nothing has escalated. All of a sudden he places his hands on my butt and lifts me up, carrying me over to the wall and pressing me against it. Oh lord. He lets me stand back up whilst still pushing his body against mine.

He takes his lips off of mine and looks at me with his eyes filled with lust. I stare back at him. Brad begins to unbutton my jeans and trails kisses from behind my ear down to my chest. Leaving goosebumps behind. Once my jeans are off, its his turn. I begin to unbuckle his belt and push his jeans down, once they are down his legs, he pushes them off quickly because they're too damn tight for me to take off. I am definitely starting to sober up now and I think Brad is too but I'm too in the moment to stop. The way he kisses me, touches me, it's too much to stop.

"Jump" He whispers huskily in my ear causing me to shiver. I jump up so my legs are wrapped around his waist, I can feel his bulge under me already, making my entire body feel warm.

"You're so fucking hot Olivia" He says in my ear, basically kissing it when he does. "I've wanted to fuck you since I first saw you." He says. Holy fuck. We haven't even started yet.

He takes my shirt off so I'm left in my underwear. Thank god I wore cute underwear today. I tug at the bottom of his t-shirt implying that I want him to take it off.

"Take it off for me" He says and smirks against my mouth. He bites my lip before letting me do as he tells me.

I grab the bottom of it, pull it above his head slowly and drop it next to us. My eyes scan over his shirtless body, it only has 4 tattoos on it, the opposite to his arms. His body is extremely tanned and toned making me internally moan. My fingers trace over his tattoos briefly.

"I don't know if I should take that bra off or not, you look so fucking hot in it I can't decide." I suck in a sharp breath at his sentence. He knows how to make me feel so hot and wanted.

He places a warm hand on my stomach and slides it down to the hem of my underwear, playing with it teasingly making me gasp even more. Why does he have to tease me so much?

"My mind has been going wild all day Olivia, the things I want to do to you will leave you sore for days" He whispers and kisses my lips lightly. I watch him with anticipation, but as soon as he's about to do something he stops and looks back at me.

"Just before I get carried away with how much fun we're going to have." He smiles at me. "Are you really sure you want to do this? Once we do there's no going back. Usually I wouldn't ask but you're not anyone else." Brad breathes against my lips.

"I'm sure, just do it." I breathe, kind of touched he even asked.

"Yes, tutor." He smirks making me lose my shit as he reaches into my underwear.

/ / / /

Lol deleted the smut sry it's gross n weird.