80

I sigh a breath of relief as I step out of the exam hall. It wasn't the best exam I've ever done in my life, but at least my brain didn't completely shut down. At least that's one out of four down and I never have to do English again in my life. Thank god for that.

I make my way to my locker and put everything away before readjusting my bag on my shoulder and leaving the building that I'm so close to being rid off.

"Hey, Liv!" I spin around at the sound of my name to see Brad speed walking over to me from the doors. "Wait up."

I giggle a little as I watch him rush towards me, it's kind of cute really.

"Hey." I smile softly at him as he just watches me, me waiting for him to actually say something.

"Right." He breathes. "I know it's only been like two days since our date and I don't want to force you into anything, but I was wondering if you wanted to watch a film or go out or something, anything really just as long as I'm with you-fuck." He stops himself and runs his hands through his hair. "I don't know why I sound like such a twat."

I chuckle as I watch him being flustered around me which seems so strange for him to do. He's usually so collected and confident and I'm usually the one who's flustered. I consider my revision being interrupted but I was planning on only doing a small amount today considering my next exam isn't for another week.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask him calmly.

"What I want to do isn't an option." He says, his voice lowering and my eyebrows raising. "Sorry." He quickly apologises.

"How about we watch a film?" I chuckle, trying to actually sort something out because I do want to see him again and take this slow.

"In or out?" He asks with a grin on his face.

I bite my lip as I think for a second. I would much rather stay inside than go out. You can never talk in cinemas and that's no fun.

"In." I respond. "My place would probably be better because I don't really feel like being insulted by your lovely roommate." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, okay. Good." He nervously responds, making me laugh.

I turn around from him and begin walking but when I notice he isn't with me, I turn back around.

"You coming?" I ask with a small smirk on my face.

"Now? Fuck, yeah okay." He catches up to me and begins walking back to my house with me.

After a few minutes of silence, I decide to speak first considering Brad seems to be some nervous wreck for no reason.

"So, you could only last two days without seeing me?" I tease him playfully because that's when we get along best. "That's a bit clingy if you ask me." I gently nudge his shoulder, causing him to look at me from the side.

"Well can you blame me after the way you said goodbye that night?" He responds with a low voice, making my stomach flutter at the memories of him kissing me against my door.

"Well, I wasn't satisfied." I chuckle and look down with a bit of embarrassment at my actions the other night, I really don't know what came over me.