21

One week later I'm sat on Tate's bed grinning like an idiot as he kisses me for the thousandth time today. I still can't believe he's my boyfriend, he's so attractive and cute and sweet and GOD HE IS PERFECT.

"You can stop now." I giggle trying to push him off of me but he is way too strong.

"I don't think I can." He smiles and kisses me again.

"I am not afraid to wrestle your ass off of this bed." I warn him jokingly.

"I would love to see that." he kisses my nose.

I raise my eyebrow at him and pull him in for a kiss but dragging it out longer as our mouths move together slowly. I feel him relax and take this as my opportunity by grabbing his shoulders and flipping him over. I pin him down with my legs so I'm straddling him and smirk down at his shocked face.

"Don't underestimate my strength asshole." I smile and kiss him softly.

"I will never make that mistake again. Well I may have to if it means I'm in this position again." Tate strokes my thighs which are very near his face.

"You'll get your chance." I laugh and climb off of him and sit on the bed next to him.

"About that..have you done it before? Because everything about you screams virgin and I just need to make sure." He asks me making me frown.

"Everything about me screams virgin?" I ask him, quite pissed he's said that.

"Well yeah..."

"Please tell me Tate how the clothes I wear or the way I act insinuates that I haven't had sex? Because I don't think they do." I almost shout. Just because I care about my education, it doesn't have anything to do with my sexual life.

"You're just...like a geek and you don't wear slutty clothes... I don't know." He scratches his head, yeah he better be nervous.

"A geek." I repeat his words. "All I do is what I'm asked to do, focus in lessons, do my homework. I want a good job I'm sorry if that makes me a 'geek'." I scoff.

"Come on there's no need to be such a fucking bitch about it!" He groans.

I turn and look at him with the most shocked expression I think I've ever made. How dare he?

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I raise my voice. I'm not gonna sit here and be called a bitch. I walk over to my handbag, pick it up and walk towards his door. "And to answer your question, no I'm not a virgin. Does that surprise you coming from a prude like me?" I say sarcastically and slam his door. I hear him shout my name as I run down the stairs but I ignore it and slam his front door. I walk down the street with so much anger I think my feet are gonna fall off. What an ass.

I somehow walk all the way to my house, which is quite far away from Tate's so I don't know how I even made it. I slow down as I walk down my street, I spot the usual gang at the end and silently pray Brad isn't with them. I look over to see if he is but thankfully I don't spot the familiar head of curly brown hair. I look back down to my feet and continue walking until I bang hard into something.

"Ow fuck." I stumble backwards and look up whilst holding my head. "Watch where the fuck you're going." I spit, very unlike me but I'm pissed off.

"That's not very nice Olivia." I hear his voice. For god sake, CAN I NOT GET A BREAK TODAY? I look up to the dumb smirking face and sigh. "You must be angry that's like the most I've ever heard you swear." Brad chuckles.

"I'm fine, in future can you not stand in front of me or at least warn me when I'm about to crash into you? Thanks." I smile sarcastically and try and push past him. He grabs my wrist and turns me back around, shocks spread through me. Its been a while since I've felt his touch.

"Woah what's got you all pissed off?" He asks, not letting me go.

"Nothing, leave me alone." I try and break free.

"You know that's not gonna work, just tell me."

"Fine, whatever." I grunt. "I just had my first argument with Tate."

"Aw what did the fuckboy do now?" He smirks.

"You know you are literally the definition of a fuckboy right?" I laugh.

"I know I just like the word. Now come on, what did he do?" Brad pushes me.

"He asked me if I was a virgin because apparently everything about me screams virgin. Then he called me a geek and a bitch so that's great." I tell him.

"Well you do look like a virgin." Brad responds making me angry.

"Thanks Brad." I turn around and try to walk away, forgetting he's still holding my wrist to which I'm pulled back to him. "What?" I ask.

"We're still talking." he says as if telling me I can't go yet. My eyes fall to his lips as they shape the words, they're so pretty. You have a boyfriend, stop. I force myself back to his eyes. "What did you do?"

"I walked out told him I'm not and left." I shrug.

"You're not what?" He asks.

"A virgin." I say simply. His lips part very slightly making me look back down at them.

"Interesting." he licks his lips. Get your eyes up Liv. I obey myself and look back up before I do something bad.

"Is that everything?" I huff, I'm still pissed off and I just want to go home.

"Why are you with him?" Brad asks me surprisingly, obviously we're not done here.

"Because he is nice and he treats me good and he is attractive and I like him." I reply.

"But does he make you feel like I do?" Brad releases my wrist and strokes slowly up my arm making goosebumps appear immediately. Butterflies go off in my stomach at his touch so I try to repress them. "Does he make you feel alive?" He whispers.

"Y-yes." I stutter.

"Liar." he whispers.

"You need to stop, he's my boyfriend, you're not." I state, staring him dead in the eye. He doesn't respond, he stops his actions but just stares at me. "I'm going home, goodbye." I turn around and walk away without him stopping me.

As I reach my door I turn to look at him, he's frowning and looking at the ground whilst running his hand through his hair. I step inside and shut the door, I need to stop this.