75

B R A D

"Liv! Olivia!" I call after her and begin to chase after her until a hand against my chest stops me. "Get the fuck off of me!" I spit at Tate as he holds me back from her. I see her turning the corner and feel a rush of desperation. "I love you!" I scream with hopes that she will come to her senses.

I watch as she continues to walk, ignoring my confession which I know she heard. I turn to Tate who is still touching me and I grab his arm, twisting it round until it comes to its breaking point. I'm beyond fucking confused and pissed off that she won't listen to me.

"What the fuck did you do?" I spit at him.

"Nothing!" He winces in pain as I twist his arm more. "It was all you, you did this to her." He pushes me.

"You really want to do this?" I laugh at his bravery as adrenaline pumps through my whole body. "Did you learn nothing from the last time you pissed me off?"

"You won't do anything to me." He tries to appear calm but the pain in his arm is apparent as he breathes deeply and attempts to struggle free.

"What makes you so sure?" I say through my teeth as I tighten my grip on his arm.

"Olivia. You love her, you said so yourself. You know...that if you hurt me she would th-think you're even more of a monster than she thinks you are right now." He tests me.

"Who says she would find out?" I push him against the wall and twist his arm further.

"You know she would, and if she did she would leave you. You're not exactly on the best of terms as it is." He pants with a smirk on his face as he realises he's got me trapped.

I watch him and his smug face. He's fucking right. She would hate me for this, she would definitely leave me. But I can't let him get away with this. He's a prick and he deserves what he gets, he's practically begging for it! But she would leave me. For fuck sake, why do I have to love her so damn much? I let Tate's arm go which causes a shit eating grin to appear on his face. I snap and punch him in his stomach, causing him to bowl over in pain with a heavy grunt.

"If you ever go near her ever again, I will fucking destroy you." I spit at him.

He nods and scurries off, holding onto his stomach as he does. I watch him retreat down the street and a small feeling of satisfaction runs through me until I remember the picture. I want to know who the fuck took that picture and made it out to look like I was with that desperate slut, she was begging it off of me all night and even when I say no, I get in shit. Is there any point?

I groan and run a hand through my hair, trying to focus my already intoxicated mind. I didn't drink much but I still drank and my brain isn't working at its best right now. There's only a few people who want to ruin our relationship and I know exactly the dickhead who would do this, and he was definitely at the party.

I make my decision and begin walking back to that piece of shit party that I left a little over fifteen minutes ago to go and see Liv because I'm fucking whipped. Now I'm walking down the streets with anger racing through me as I go to find the asshole who's fucking up my relationship.

You're doing it yourself.

I push away my drunken conscience and storm down the narrow pathway until I eventually reach the booming party. I ignore the drunken girls out front who attempt to talk to me and keep the one person in my sights who I came here for. I push into the party and approach a scantily clad, young girl.

"Have you seen James?" I ask her, trying to keep my anger down as I speak to her.

Her innocent eyes widen as she stares up at me and attempts to push her skirt down, her cheeks flush and a nervous smile takes over her lips.