4

I stand there by the tree, completely confused and flustered. I don't know what just happened and I definitely did not like it. Why is he suddenly talking to me like this? Who the hell does he think he is telling Tristan to watch out? I gather myself together, waiting for the red in my cheeks to die down, obviously from the embarrassment of having a conversation with him. I walk back into school as I know the bell will be going soon, I shake my head trying to get the thought of Brad out of it. I walk to my locker, throwing my headphones and book in it and shutting it. I rest my head against the cool locker for a second, trying to calm myself down with the cold metal. I have no idea why I'm acting like this.

After a few seconds, I lift my head and start walking to History through the empty corridors, due to everyone still being outside. I start to get nervous because I know for a fact that he's in this lesson, I remember earlier in the year when he threw a book at a nice looking boy and got sent out.

I force my mind to think about anything but Brad and the fact that I've started calling him Brad rather than idiot. Suddenly, the bell rings, soon followed by the familiar sounds of people talking and laughing. I reach my classroom and take a deep breath to compose myself. Just as I build up the courage to go inside, I spot the familiar head of brown curly hair and pause. He walks past me and into the classroom, giving me a strange look as he does. I instantly rush inside, placing my books on my desk and keeping my head down. My teacher begins waffling on about his life that no one cares about before beginning the lesson.

After hours of monotonous teachers, I'm finally making my way back home with a slight headache. I'm thankful for no longer having Brad's eyes burning into the back and side of my head. I walk down my street, making sure to blank out the populars on the end of it and opening my front door.

"Sam?" I shout through the house to my aunt, receiving no answer.

I shrug and walk into the kitchen after dumping my bag on the stairs. When I enter the kitchen, I notice a note on the side.

Working late tonight, I'll be home around 7, there's money on the side to order a pizza xx

I huff and go upstairs to my room, of course she's working again. Oh well, another night of takeaways I guess. Suddenly, I hear a loud thud above me and freeze. My pulse begins to increase, my heart rapping against my chest as my mind overthinks what could possibly be upstairs. I'm home alone and noises are coming from my room and I'm freaking out. My eyes frantically scan for a weapon as I make my way up the stairs slowly and silently. I spot a bright pink umbrella and decide that will do.

I tiptoe towards my room with wide eyes and a loud heart. Why the hell am I doing this? Why aren't I running? My shaking hand reaches out for the doorknob before turning it as slowly as possible. I hold my breath as I push the door open with a creak, my head peaking round the corner.

"Hey." A familiar voice says from the corner of my room, making me scream.

I hear a laugh before Brad walks in front of me and a sense of relief and panic rushes through me.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I scream in his face, dropping my umbrella as my fists clench. "What the hell are you doing in my house?!"

"Well, I saw your window and I thought, why not." He shrugs. "An umbrella though, really?" He smirks and I watch the insane man with my chest heaving.

I slap his arm with my hand but I'm not very strong so he just laughs. I hate him.

"Get out." I grab his arm and pull him towards my door, his jaw stiffening as I do.

"Don't. Touch me." He snarls at me. My heart is in my throat, the way he stares at me with those emotionless eyes, the vein popping in his neck, his muscles tensed, his jaw clenched tightly. I look down to my hand on his wrist and gulp before removing my grip, he snatches his arm back immediately. "So what's for dinner?" He looks back up to me with a smile.

Is he on his period or something? How can his mood change so quickly?

"Sorry, what?" I laugh mockingly. "You're leaving." I cross my arms, making sure not to touch him incase he bites my head off again.

"Why are you so eager to get rid of me?" He steps closer to me, his demeanour changing instantly.

"I don't like you. Why are you so eager to stay?" I step further away, trying to avoid him at all costs.

He stays silent, eyeing my entire body, his eyes raking up and down me with a look I can't determine but it seems as though he's analysing me. I shift uncomfortably under the gaze, his dark eyes burning into me.

"Are your parents home?" I tense at the word.

"No." I decide to say, because they aren't.

"All the better." He smirks. "Though it would have added a little more danger to the situation, made things more entertaining." His teeth scrape against his bottom lip as he eyes me.

"Oh, you're disgusting." I turn around and walk down the stairs, attempting to get as far away from him as possible but he just follows me.

"Only if you want me to be." I hear his smug voice behind me as I reach the bottom of the steps and turn around with frustration.

"Can you just leave?" I turn around to find him way too close to my face and I become slightly disorientated as I try to adjust to the close proximity. His eyes scan mine, our noses almost touching. I almost lose my breath, almost.

"Manners." He whispers, his eyes playful and dark but still glistening.

"Please, leave." My voice comes out weaker than I intended as his hand brushes slowly up my arm and something takes over me, a voice in the back of my brain screaming for me to make him stay.

He stays silent as he runs his fingers up my skin delicately, creating swirling patterns and leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. His eyes watch his fingers movements carefully.

"Why do you want me to leave so badly?" He mumbles.

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" I fire back, making his eyes snap up to mine.

He steps past me, bumping our shoulders and storming away from me.

"I'm not." He says sternly before leaving and slamming the door. I gulp whilst I compose myself.

Good. Good, that's what I wanted, him gone.

----------------------------

I am really enjoying writing Brad like this it's so fun and he's so horny omg.

Oh and if you got the All Time Low reference in the last chapter I love you a lot and you are cool.