20

The ding of the door of Starbucks goes off making me look towards the door. A smile instantly reaches my face as I see Tate walking through the door with a beanie on his head, making his scruffy blond hair stick out at the front. He looks adorable as he smiles brightly at me.

"Hey how can I help you?" I smile at him.

"Well I really need some advice on what to wear to take you out tonight." He replies making me frown. I didn't know we had plans tonight?

"Tonight?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you were free, we could go on our first date...well kind of second date." He scratches his neck. (By that he means we had a coffee when I had some free time at work).

"Yeah sure that sounds great." I grin as he starts playing with my fingers, making me feel comforted. I can't help but compare it to the feelings Brad gives me, whenever he touched me shivers used to run through my body and it was amazing. But with Tate it just feels...nice. I shake the thoughts out of my head. Brad is a dick, he wants sex and Tate actually wants a relationship...I think.

"Great when do you finish work?" He smiles and releases my hand.

"In half an hour." I reply after checking the time.

"I'll be back in like 20 minutes then." he kisses me on the cheek. "See you later beautiful." He says making me smile before leaving Starbucks.

"So you like him?" Megan asks me from the corner making me jump.

"Yes Megan!" I laugh.

"You don't seem like it." she teases me.

"Well I do and you need to stop being nosy." I chuckle.

"I can't help it I'm a hardcore Ladley shipper." She shrugs and walks out the back.

I continue working until my shift is over and Tate walks back in.

"Ready?" He asks me cutely.

I nod and take off my apron before walking out of Starbucks. He brushes his hand against mine before holding onto it, lacing his fingers into mine. I look up at him and smile as he leads the way.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"To the cinema, there's a film on that I thought you would like." He grins down at me, he has really perfect teeth and really green eyes.

This should be interesting considering he doesn't really know anything about me, how the hell can he know I'll like this film? We continue walking for about 10 minutes whilst talking about little unimportant things until we reach the cinema. Tate buys both of us tickets, despite me offering to pay for myself and complaining the entire time, and buys us popcorn to share which I managed to get a deal of me paying 2p towards. We make our way into the room showing our designated film and sit in seats at the very top.

"What is this film about then?" I ask him whilst taking a handful of the popcorn.

"It's an action movie, basically like James Bond but better." Brilliant. I hate anything to do with action it's such a typical story line every single time and it doesn't get me excited at all. He couldn't have been more wrong. "You'll love it." He grins and I can't help but feel guilty because I know I won't. He's too cute to disappoint so I just smile.

The lights begin to dim and Tate rests his arm around my shoulder making me almost laugh at how cheesy he is. I smile and prepare to sit through 2 hours of shit.

/ / / / /

We walk out of the cinema with his arm around my waist.

"So was I right? Did you love it?" He smiles down at me.

"Yeah you were." I smile trying not to make him sad. I hated it obviously, it was 2 hours of guns and loud music with the same story line I guessed before it even started. But Tate is cute and I like him so I will make an exception.

"I knew you would love it." He stops walking and faces me, linking his fingers into mine on both hands.

I look up into his piercing green eyes, they really are amazing. His cute little nose and pink lips look so good in this dim lighting outside the cinema. Tate suddenly pulls my body close to his, and by close I mean my chest touching his. I look back up to him, readjusting to the close proximity of our faces and those damn eyes. A little gasp escapes my lips as his eyes flick between mine and my lips before moving closer and connecting them lightly. The kiss lasts about a second as he rests his face close to mine, as if asking for permission. So I grant it and pull his face against mine so our lips move slowly together. A warm feeling spreads through my body but no where near as igniting as the electric shocks Brad gave me, I begin to get frustrated that nothing feels the same so I kiss Tate harder trying to get the feeling I'm looking for. He doesn't complain as I deepen the kiss but all I'm feeling is pretty unspectacular, our lips don't move together perfectly, I don't feel excited, I don't feel alive.

"Woah there Liv, save something for the next time you see me." Tate giggles as he pulls away from the heated kiss that I had got carried away in. I laugh uncomfortably as he kisses my nose and holds my hand before walking again.

I zone out and frown, why doesn't it feel the same? Tate is nicer and cuter than Brad and doesn't treat me like shit, but he makes me feel so much more than Tate. WHY???? I laugh at one of Tate's jokes and push every thought to the back of my head. I'm need to see where this goes because Brad is not an option.

/ / / / / /

Yes it is Tate from American Horror Story aka Evan Peters but with green eyes bc how hot would that be lets be honest.

I SAW THE VAMPS AGAIN LAST NIGHT IN BIRMINGHAM IT WAS SO GOOD I GOT PCD ALREADY FML.

This is for Emily because she keeps shouting at me telling me to update and it was her birthday yesterday so here is your third birthday present bby. You're welcome.