17

I close my locker and begin walking to my next class. I feel and look like shit since last nights 'adventure' with Brad. I don't know why I thought that would be a good idea, especially on a school night.

I spent all morning thinking about what to do about this whole situation, and I've decided I'm going to go back to despising Brad and ignoring him when I can. I don't need him in my life, he just wants sex from me and I'm not that kind of girl. He'll eventually leave me alone if I annoy him enough, he'll move onto some other girl.

I finally reach my first lesson but just as I'm about to open the door I notice a familiar head of tall blonde hair walk past me.

"Tris!" I shout after him but he ignores me and keeps walking. I watch him walk away and turn his head to face me as he turns the corner. Fuck.

I open the classroom door and sit in my seat. I notice Brad isn't in his seat yet but he's always late so I'm not surprised. He probably won't even come into school. Why am I thinking about him? Just focus on Psychology for an hour and get out.

A couple more students walk in and it's time to start the lesson. As my teacher blabs on about particles or something he gets interrupted again by the door opening. I don't look up from my hands because I know exactly who it is. I feel his gaze burning into my head as he walks past me but I refuse to look at him.

"Mr Simpson you're late again. Looks like you're in detention again today." my teacher says casually because I'm sure he gives Brad a detention every lesson.

"Sorry I had a wicked hangover." Brad replies, I hate him. Why does he have to bring up last night, I would rather forget it.

I get through the lesson okay, Brad kept glancing at me but I didn't look at him and I made it out of there alive and sane. My next lesson is Histody which thankfully, he's not in. I sigh with relief and make my way to my maths class. Except the same blonde hair distracts me, this time I don't call out his name, I follow him down the corridor attempting to catch up with him.

The corridors are beginning to empty making it easier to catch up to Tristan. Once I'm within reach I grab his wrist and turn him around to face me. His face is shocked and then embarrassed.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask him straight away.

"You know why." he looks down.

"Tris I don't care that you kissed me, I get it, it was an accident. Can't we go back to normal?" I plead with him.

He looks down to my hand on his wrist. "Liv, it wasn't an accident. I'm sorry." He sighs and walks away, leaving me standing in the corridor alone.

I slowly begin walking to my class with a million thoughts in my head. Tristan actually has feelings for me? Why hasn't he said before? How long has he felt like this? I open the door to my classroom and feel everyone's eyes on me. How late am I?

"Miss Jordan you are extremely late, I'm sorry but you will have to stay for detention." my teacher announces as I walk in.

I sigh as I sit down and put my head in my heads as I realise who else has detention today.

Finally it's lunch, I can sit with my music and get lost in another world. I get my book and my headphones and make my way to my usual spot. I sit down and start Ed Sheeran's new album as I pick up from where I left off in the book. After about five minutes of being at peace, someone sits next to me and I know exactly who it is before even turning to face him.

He takes my left headphone out and puts it in his ear, I yank it back making him smile.

"I love that album." he says.

"Yeah me too." I mumble and take my headphones out. "What do you want?" I ask him.

"Why are you pretending nothing happened last night when we both know you loved it." Brad smirks.

"Maybe because I didn't love it and i regret it." I reply to him.

"Come on Olivia." He moves his hand to my arm and begins stroking gently up and down. "I know you loved my hands on your waist, my mouth on yours, the way I made you feel." He whispers seductively.

I stare at him for a few seconds before snapping out of my daze. I slap his hand away.

"I would appreciate it if you left me alone at lunch, this is the only time I can escape from this complicated life of mine and I do enjoy escaping." I say to him, hopefully he'll leave me alone now.

He doesn't respond and stays seated. I sigh and stand up.

"I'll see you later." I tell him. He looks up at me with a confused expression.

"I have detention as well." I add and walk away.

I'm never going to be able to get away from him am I?