No Love In This Club...

------------

Later that Night...

Serai

"So explain to me again, what exactly the plan is for tonight?" Tamia asked, as she sat in front of her vanity while I was doing her hair.

"We are going out," I simply said, not bothering to look up.

"I got that, but going where?"

"Clubbin', duhh; we about to go shake our boo-tays," I said, wiggling my hips behind her.

"How? I mean we're not exactly twenty one."

"Kevin knows the owner. What you ain't know, big bro got it like that?"

"What about Amy is she coming?"

"Nah, I asked and she just got all nerdy on me. Talking 'bout she had to get started on her reading list for the summer, even though the summer just started and Eric being the whipped wimp he is, decided he wasn't coming either, even though it was all his idea in the first place."

"Well hey, at least she's got her head in the books."

Rolling my eyes I mumbled, "Yeah I guess."

"ARE YA'LL GONNA COME DOWN ANYTIME TONIGHT!!" Kevin yelled from downstairs, where we left him and Kaden.

"YOU KEEP YELLING AND WE GONNA CAMP OUT UP HERE A LITTLE LONGER HOW BOUT THAT?!" I yelled back.

When I got no answer I quickly said, "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, NOW SIT DOWN AND BE PATIENT DAMN!"

Kevin

"Man I swear that girl can work a nerve," I said while still looking upstairs.

Laughing Kaden says, "Dude that's what little sisters are for, to annoy and stress you the fuck out just chill. They'll be down before you can say, "Serai get yo fat ass down here"."

"Say what now?" Snapping our heads to the new voice in the room we find Serai at foot of the stairs with her hands on her hips, "Please run that by my fat ass one more time."

"Um, baby I-I was just messing around," he , as he pulled her into his arms only for her to push him.

"S-Sure you were."

"Where's Tamia," I butted in.

"Babe, I'm right here," looking up Tamia is walking down the stairs, digging into her purse.

"Wow..." I whispered, looking up she smiles at me, walking up to her at the foot of the stairs, I pulled her in my arms.

"You look gorgeous sweetie," I whispered onto her lips, before kissing her deeply.

"Thank you, you look great too," she says still smiling. I was wearing a fitted light blue polo shirt, dark blue jeans, and blue Tims, along with my diamond gold Rolex and a pair of diamond earrings, while Tamia was in a long blue and pink flower dress, with a royal blue red bottoms which I bought her a few weeks ago when I was outta town. As for accessories all she wore was her watch, which matched my own only smaller. With her hair up and face bare from any makeup except for her lips, which were a light pink color I must say my baby was killing it.

Regardless of that, people might think I'm in love every roll, pound, curve, fat, chubbiness whatever, I'm even in love with her nemesis, the double chin even though she'd get it removed if she could. I love it all, and most importantly I love her.

To prove my point a little further I bend my head placing a kiss on her chin. "You ready?" I mumbled against her lips.

"Yes..." she whispered before pecking my lips. "Ugh can you stop please? I'd like to keep my food down and y'all getting a little too touchy." Serai says, slapping my arm before pulling Tamia out the door with Kaden behind her.