.:Part 4:.

Karley: Oooo, the next part or maybe the one after Amy and Shadow run into each other, also I want to tell you guys that I'm going to not put it in narrators POV just so you know. If you want you can vote on who should be the POV. Amy or Shadow? The one with the most votes win!

---------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's POV

Alright, now I'm walking to reading and english class, it's so lame. Oh well, our reading and english teacher is Mrs. Graham. She's cool and young like twenty-six I think; I know Scourge thinks she's hot, but eh. I walk into the classroom and take a seat beside Espio,''Sup Espio,'' I say with my head cascaded downwards,''Nothin' much, need any information on students as usual,'' He says.

Espio knows everything about everyone, I come to him when I want to know about someone and maybe even use the information against people. Maybe Espio knows who this girl is,''Do you know anything about the girl that they call Rose, wears a hoodie all the time, tall around six feet, quiet, picked on. You know anything about her,'' I ask, with a raised eyebrow. Espio barely nods,''Barely anything, all I know is that she's a loner, she doesn't go to gym during school hours, and her sisters are Maka and Karley Rose.'' I nod and smirk.

I'll just ask her sisters what's up with her, maybe they know; plus their hot ^.^ hehehe. The teacher then starts talking about all kinds of junk, writes on the board important information, I get my pencil and notebook and start writing the information down. Okay, well I don't want to fail, but deep down I know I'm a nerd, but it's MY secret...so don't tell anyone. I then just fall asleep with my head on the desk.

------------------------------------

I wake up to the bell ringing, I quickly get all my stuff and run out of the classroom. I walk to my locker and put all my stuff in and then grab my gym bag. I sling my bag over my shoulder and then shut my locker, I start my way to gym and text on the way. I get a lot of text messages everyday and at everytime of day, it's insane.

I think I might as well block them all, I keep walking while still looking at my phone.

----------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

I was walking out of my classroom with a huge stack of books in my arms, the teacher asked me if I could return them to the library for her so I of course said yes. I don't go to gym at this hour, I go to gym after school when no ones a around but the coach. I keep walking towards the library, which is opposite to the gym, seeing as though there is always a lot of noise coming from there.

I try to see my way around the books, but it's pretty darn hard. Oh well, I just keep walking.

----------------------------------------

Karley: Hey guys, I just wanna thank all of you guys for reading my books, especially Shadamy: The Epic NEW Love. I must say that it has a lot of reads, comments, votes...and it means A LOT that you guys have made it such a success. I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR READING MY STORIES!!! -jumping up and down from happiness- I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE YOU ALL MORE STORIES!! :)