Prologue

Everyone knows these days would come.

That our beloved celebrities were to be death threatened not only through via social media, but in real life as well.

Tom Hiddleston has fallen victim of these threats.

At first everyone only thought of it as a joke, until he's been sent packages of pictures of him that were taken of him from a far in a creepy way, or threatening letters as well as sending him gruesome objects.

Tom Hiddleston's agent has become worried so he begins to investigate to get Tom Hiddleston a full time, personal body guard. Since the other men he has hired haven't done a good job apparently.

Colin Knight was called to duty.

She has been trained to be a cop and bodyguard by her old man, the chief of police. But when Tom's manager reaches out to the police, chief Knight had a brilliant idea.

Since Colin has been a full trained police officer, she was easily certified to be a bodyguard.

She just did not know for who she was going to work for until the paper work and files came in.

Colin accepted the job, not only to make her old man proud, but to bring Justice to Tom. And to remove the world of another danger.

As soon as Colin begins to work with Tom, they build a strong, tight connection. They become inseparable , even though that is Colin's job.

Of course there is love connections going on that drive both of them to jealousy and anger, arguments, silent treatments, and tears are shed, but they never leave each other's side.

Although, the threats don't stop, they have actually worsened.

Colin fears she will not be able to protect Tom as well as she should.

After all, this doesn't seem to be a one person job.

There is stalking involved, pictures of Tom are being taken, and videos, and not ordinary paparazzi business. These are eerier pieces of media.

However, there is no doubt that Tom IS guarded. and she will do anything in her power and being for him to be safe.

It is him before her.

Colin begins to love tom more than she thought she could, and the same goes for Tom.

But Colin is under contract, their love is forbidden.

No matter how many "I love you" 's are shared, or secret kisses and other signs of affection are shared... There is hard decisions to be made... And all of them end with a bit of heart break.

But love can not be the main focus, when Colin's client's life is on the line.

Tom's being is going to be safe thanks to Colin, but what about his heart when their love is forbidden.

Colin is a bodyguard but it doesn't mean she doesn't need help, or a shoulder to cry on, or guarding herself.. And tom has always been there.

What can these two forbidden lovers do?