P A R T 2 | Chapter 10

These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just so much that time can not erase.

◾️

"Oh come on!" I hissed as I burned my self with my hair straightener for the second time in a row.

"You're trying a bit too hard" Stephen muttered from his reading position on my bed. "You're starting again" I retorted then went back to doing what I was doing.

Today had gone by fast, Stephen and I had to meet up with my team to discuss and help me set up a few concerts around the London area, as well as some shows in the US. 

Then I had a meeting with Frankie and my security agency that Stephen works for to discuss my vacation and the fact that Stephen is going with me.

The Thor Ragnarök premier question once again popped up this time, coming from Ben. Ben had let Frankie know I was invited to the event except he said that the invitation was from himself, probably hoping I would end up getting convinced to go.

So I ended up saying Yes to Ben's offer even though I knew very well it was for Tom Hiddleston, Stephen also knew and he was not too happy that I accepted as a "we both go". I knew he would have been even more upset if I had said I would go on my own, of course he would never let that happen.

On top of the meetings today, I had to set up appointments with dress designers down in LA and Hollywood to visit them on my week off to design a dress. I swear, movie premiers are treated like weddings, not that it's a bad thing but it gets pretty crazy.

I was a little tired from running around but I couldn't cancel on Tommy. He would be crushed, especially since I do leave tomorrow night to Los Angeles in the States.

After my red hair was nice and straight I began to do my make up, Stephen casually looking up every now and then, muttering side comments under his breath.

Once I was done I stood up to look at my outfit.

It was a burgundy long sleeved dress with loose cuffs and a skater girl skirt bottom

It was a burgundy long sleeved dress with loose cuffs and a skater girl skirt bottom. The material wasn't too thin nor too thick, it was comfortable and breathe-able. I paired the dress with thigh high heeled boots as well as a few pieces of jewelry here and there.

"I am going with you" Stephen stood up and adjusted his tie in the mirror besides me. "Oh my lord, Stephen, no. I told you. Tommy's security will be around us at all times, there's no need for one more bodyguard" I turned to him.

"They aren't me, Colin, they won't be concerned about you as much as they would be for the Tom kid, if anything happens he is their priority, not you" he said with pure worry in his eyes.

"Hey, I'm not completely helpless, Stephen. I will be fine for a few hours on my own" I reassured him.

"How many hours?" He rose his eyebrow I rolled my eyes playfully. "I won't be out too long, I can assure you" I rubbed his muscular yet concealed arm.

"If you're not back here by 22:00 hours, I'm going to go get you"

"Really? You're giving me until 10 pm?" I asked him in disbelief. "I'm sorry but that's how I'm rolling" he shrugged and sat back down on my sofa in my room where he was previously. "First of all, you don't own me nor are you my father. Second of all, I get your concern but I will be fine" I crossed my arms.

"You're hot when you're sassy" He said emotionlessly as he glanced at me then back to his book. I rolled my eyes then grabbed my purse because it was about to be Seven.

I heard Stephen scurry behind me as I headed down the stairs.

"Stay!" I pointed at him. But he didn't listen, he continued to follow me down stairs.

I was about to enter the kitchen when my doorbell rang but I was too slow to answer, Stephen ended up swinging the door open, startling poor Tommy. "Oh, good evening!" Tommy pipped in nervousness, Stephen only greeted him blandly. That's when I poked my head out from around him then Tom's face lit up. "Oh my god, Look at you!" He shouted in happiness. Stephen didn't like that one bit but chose not to say anything for once.

"Well are you ready?" He asked after he made me blush. "Of course" I smiled then took his outreached hand.

"10 pm!" Stephen shouted behind me but I ignored him. "Um what was that about?" Tommy asked. "He's being his overprotective self" I shook my head while chuckling. "I can definitely have you home by then" he chuckled, "it's okay Tommy he's just being, him" I shrugged.

One of Tommy's bodyguards had the door opened for us, Tom helped me get inside then he followed suit.

"Alright so I picked out this perfect place already, I hope you don't mind" Tommy turned to me as his bodyguard closed the door on us.

We buckled up then the bodyguard got back in the passenger seat next to the second bodyguard who was driving. They took off then I noticed a black car similar to ours following close behind us. "Is that your security?" I asked glancing at the rear view mirror.

"Um" Tommy turned around unsure, "That is correct Miss Phoenix" the driver smiled at me through the same rear view mirror.

I was a little paranoid. Can anyone really blame me? It was my first time being with other bodyguard besides Stephen. Stephen is on Colin level of skilled or trained whatever you want to call it, I do not have a clue of these bodyguard's background so I have every right to be just a little on the edge.

My nerves had went away when Tommy places his hand over mine which was resting on the middle seat, my body immediately relaxed. I hadn't noticed how tensed I was.

After a few minutes we had arrived at a fancy restaurant, my jaw dropped slightly I didn't expect such a high class looking place, meanwhile I look like a high school girl going to a Friday Night party.

Tommy's bodyguards opened the doors for us to get off the car so the valet guy can go park the car. Tommy lead me to the entrance of the restaurant and almost immediately we were escorted through the almost empty restaurant.

I found it a bit odd it was practically empty considering it was a high class restaurant. But it was a Wednesday night, and most likely since we would be arriving they emptied out most of the restaurant.

We were lead to a separate dining hall usually meant for large parties. But it was just for Tommy and I, and enough for the bodyguards to give us our space but not be worried about us being bothered by strangers.

"Oh um I know I said this earlier but you look breath taking" Tommy nervously said. I smiled at him, "and I'm taking that you mean that in a good way?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He practically shouted.

A waiter soon came by to take our orders for drinks or appetizers but was immediately stunned seeing Tom and I. "Holy shit! Hi!" The guy practically squealed causing Tom and I to chuckle.

"I'm sorry that wasn't very professional, um, what can I get you two?" He asked nervously.

We placed our complete order to not be interrupted again with order taking, but we knew this waiter recognizing us was going to blow up in our face somehow someway. Mostly because one of Tommy's bodyguards got a call on his cellphone from the other group of bodyguards I can only assume.

We came to find out there was paparazzi outside already and trying to come inside. Great, another one for the books