Chapter XVII

Show, never tell, but I know you too well.

⚔️  

Colin's POV

"Just put her in the car and hurry up, if she wakes up and sees Jennifer taking Tom she will freak out"

I was coming around, I could hear Amadeus ordering Jason around.

"It's been hours, what if her father and back up is out there?" I heard Jason asked.

"Just do it!" I heard Amadeus shout at him.

That's when I was thrown over Jason's shoulder.

He took my keys out of Jason's hand then began to take me to my G Wagon.

He opened the back doors then sprawled me on the back seats.

"I'm sorry" he whispered kissing my hand.

I began to lift my head, but he then closed the door on me, not caring I had woken up.

Before I could make a run for it Amadeus opened my front door, snatching the keys from Jason.

He saw me awake then grinned.

"Hey little lady" he smirked. He then lunged toward me, crashing our lips together. I couldn't breathe and he wasn't going to let me.

I started to loose consciousness again because of his forcefulness.

The last thing going on through my head was how I let Tom down. How I let everyone down...

My head snapped up, I was relieved seeing I was in my loft, I figured it was all a dream until I saw a shirtless Amadeus besides me.

I looked down at my own clothes seeing I was still in my clothes, my bloody clothes.

Blood?

That's when my head began to pound.

I went to touch my forehead feeling old blood formed on a cut.

I stood up then rushed to the bathroom seeing a gash on my forehead, my lip was busted and I had a bruise on the side of my face.

This is the first time in YEARS that I have been bruised like this.

I began to tear up, how was I over powered so easily? How was I taken down so fast? I began to sob, I hated myself, I let everyone down and myself.

I began to scream, I knew I woke up Amadeus, "Colin?" He asked worriedly that's when I threw a blow at him, knocking his head back, I then lunged on him, punching him repeatedly in the face.

"COLIN!" He shouted then pushed me back, my back hit the wall besides my closet he then grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me.

I looked at him, I had busted his own lip open.

"CALM DOWN! I don't want to hurt you!" He shouted, blood and saliva spurred out of his mouth and landed on my face.