P A R T 2 | Chapter 18

When you say you love me. Know I love you more.

▪️

Frankie called the next morning.

He had tons of questions.

"What happened?" "Why is Tom Hiddleston attempting to contact me?" "Why is he asking about you and why does he want to apologize"

I must have been on the phone with Frankie for hours, both Stephen and I had to answer his questions and listen to him freaking out.

"You need to talk to him" Stephen muttered.

"Stephen! We were on the phone with him all morning" I almost shouted.

"I don't mean Frankie. I'm talking about the British Bastard" he said then hissed in pain as he lifted his head off the pillow he was laying his head on.

I sighed, "What's there left to say?"

"You need to hear him out. You need to talk it out. You think he will stop attempting to contact you? He already looked up Frankie. Frankie is a hard man to get a hang of. Who knows who else he will contact until you talk to him" Stephen said clearly irritated.

"And then what? Have him freak out like he did yesterday? You already have a broken nose, what more do you want?" I asked almost laughing at how ridiculous it was that Stephen wanted to meet with Hiddleston.

"No. I mean you talk with Him alone. If I'm there I'll probably break his nose too" Stephen rolled his eyes.

"Wow. The infamous Stephen is letting me go out alone with a man?" I asked in pure sarcasm.

"Let's put it this way" he sighed and leaned forward in the sofa seat he sat in.

"You were never mine. He will stop at nothing to talk to you. What wouldn't he do for you?" Stephen asked.

"That's who you were meant to be with. And I can't stop it. No one can" he shrugged and leaned back into the seat holding his nose. His head is probably killing him. This was giving me Deja Vu from yesterday at the hospital. Maybe he is that dazed he forgot what he had already said to me.

"Colin."

I looked up at Stephen who was holding my phone in his hand. It was vibrating.

"It's for you" He said. I took my phone from him seeing it was Hiddleston ringing me up.

I shook my head.

"He won't stop if you don't answer" Stephen muttered.

Shakily, I answered the phone, I brought it to my ear and almost immediately words went flying out of Hiddleston's mouth.

"Colin. Please. Give me a chance to apologize. To see you, to explain myself"

I shuddered but nodded as if he could see me.

"How would you like to do this?" I croaked out.

"Oh my lord, Colin, thank you, thank you, I -I Uh, how about at the beach? Malibu?" He asked.