Chapter XXI

Let me photograph you in this light, in case it is the last time.

⚔️

"You'll be staying in here" Frankie opened a door for me and put my stuff down.

"Thank you, Frankie. Goodnight." I said to him barely above a whisper. "Goodnight Colin" Frankie nodded then turned around to go guide my mother. She gave me a sympathetic smile, "If you need me, I'll be in the next room, goodnight sweetie" my mom said hugging me tightly. I hugged her back the same way, after we parted I closed my door, leaning my forehead on it.

We're on the "run" because of me. I have put my whole family in danger.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing.

I looked down seeing Jason's name.

Instantly I became angry.
I answered the phone call. "What! What do you want?!" I snapped.

"Colin. Hear me out" He said to me sounding upset.

"Hear what? Your bullshit apologies? Or how you're going to snitch to Jennifer?" I whisper shouted in case my mother could hear.

"No! No!" He shouted back. 

"You think Jennifer is going to hurt Tom? She wouldn't. She loves him too much. She just said all of that to scare you" Jason rambled.

"Oh yeah just like Amadeus said he didn't want to hurt me?" I snapped.

"What Amadeus did to you was awful-"

"You were part of it too!!" I snapped again.

"But I didn't hurt you! I just wanted you back. I just did as I was told that way I could keep you safe and with me but Jenny betrayed me! And she had Amadeus take you away" Jason's voice began to crack.

"She said to share me like I was some object" I snapped.

"But you're not. You're my everything. I would have done anything to get you back. To give us another shot. I know I messed up, Colin. But please-"

"No. I'm sorry Jason. I can't trust anybody. Last time I did, he publicly lied to everyone and ruined my career" I said to him.
"He ruined my life, Jason"

"Colin look. I don't like the dude but it isn't his fault. It was Jennifer. She made him say all of that just so you wouldn't get hurt. Jennifer has no idea Amadeus is in prison, I don't think he would ever do that to you on pure purpose." He said sounding even more upset.

"I don't know anymore Jason. I just want to forget everything. Us, Alastor , Tom, Amadeus, everything..." I spoke quietly.

He remained quiet.

"I'll always be here" he whispered.

"Yeah. I know, which is why I had to go" I said to him.

"Wait. Where are you?"

Then I just hung up on him. I looked down at my wallpaper seeing a picture of Tom and I onset someone took of us. It was when I was checking up on him after a fighting scene. I smiled slightly then went to my camera roll.