P A R T 2 | Chapter 8

Crawling on my knees
Babe, please believe me
That I'll never let you go, my love
No, I'll never let you go

◾️

A/N: this chapter will make some of you mad ;) also does anyone like Keanu Reeves? Or Snape!? Stay tuned.

"Colin! You had us worried sick!" My mom screamed into Frankie's phone as Frankie held it up to me on Speaker.

"I'm sorry ma" I said to her for the millionth time.

"Colin! Don't say sorry if you don't mean it!" She sobbed. "I really am sorry. I shouldn't have left Stephen's side like that" I sighed. Frankie was resting his hand on his palm on my dinning room table as he looked off into the distance in boredom.

"Okay. Okay, I'll call you later, your father and I are going out to dinner" she sniffed. "Okay mother. I'll be here" I said to her. "Bye, baby girl" my mother said. "Bye momma" I responded.

"Bye Frankie. Thank you!" My mom finally said before hanging up.

Frankie sighed and looked at me pointedly.

"Is it your turn to scold me?" I asked him.

"I think your mother did that for all of us. There nothing left to say. But why?" He asked.

"I have a temper... and-"

"And I said things I shouldn't have. I would have been surprised if Colin didn't react the way she did" Stephen walked into the room with a black tank top and black sweats. I looked down at my hands, "what did you say to her?" Frankie asked in confusion.

"Things I wish for him not to repeat" I turned to Frankie.

"Well you two better solve your problems quick. If these problems keep progressing I'd have to find Colin another Bodyguard" Frankie said standing up, stuffing his phone into his pocket.

"We will, sir" Stephen nodded his head, "Colin?" Frankie turned to me. "Yes, Frankie" I said not looking up.

"I'll see you two tomorrow morning, hopefully" Frankie said heading for the front door.

"I have a date with Tom Holland, so I'm doing that before we leave" I blurred out causing Frankie to turn back to me. Frankie then looked at Stephen who stood quietly starring at me.

"Very well, let me know ahead of time then" Frankie nodded then opened my front door to leave.

"He's literally 21 years old, he isn't even a man nor has he matured-"

"What do you know about mature?" I snapped at him.

"He isn't for you" Stephen retorted.

"What do you know what's for me?!" I almost screamed at him thinking he was actually going to apologize.

"I know you like the back of my hand!" He said approaching the table I sat at. "No you do not, Stephen!" I bolted up sending my chair flying back then falling over.

He sighed "Look. No man out there is good enough for you. No one will ever be good enough, you're so-" he cut himself off.

"What Stephen" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Perfect" he practically whispered.

"Perfect? I can never" I practically laughed, me perfect? No.

"But you are! That's why no man will ever be good enough for you! No one will ever deserve you!" He almost shouted. He was getting closer but yet I couldn't move.

"To you i May just be an individual doing his job. But I see you and I see much more" he said to me reaching out for my hand

"Oh no, Stephen, please" I stepped back.

"Just listen" he pleaded as he stepped closer to me until my back hit the wall.

"From the very moment I saw you. I knew, that I was going to fall for you. Ive denied it every day, and look where we are. I do not give you a hard time just because I'm a wanker, I give you a hard time because I want to protect you" his hands were now laying flat on the wall on either side of my being.

"I want to make sure no harm comes to you. That no one hurts you" his face was getting closer.

"But the one thing I don't want is for someone to take you away from me" he placed his forehead against mine then placed his hands on my hips.

My breath had hitched for what seemed like the final time because then I felt I couldn't breathe. I was holding my breath.
I finally breathed out "Stephen"

He moved back enough for me to see his eyes then he shook his head. "I know what you're going to say, but I know we are meant to be, Colin. We were made for each other" he said with a small smile on his face. "It will never work" I whispered. "Just try, Colin" he whispered before he began to lean into my lips. I closed my eyes and let his lips fall onto my own. My lips moved with his as he lovingly kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer, that caused his grip on my hips to tighten, he then broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, I looked into his eyes.

"I'm not" I whispered back causing him to pick me up, a yelp escaped my mouth for I did not expect that. He then proceeded to head up stairs with me in his arms.

Stephen reached my bedroom then laid me down on my bed.

"Stephen-"

I was cut off by him slipping off his shirt, revealing his toned body. I gulped in nervousness.

"We do not have to" Stephen reassured me.

"I'm just thinking if Frankie finds out, there will be more of a reason for him to fire you" I said.

"He won't find out, you and I will be together for a very long time" he whispered then gently touched the hem of my blouse caressing the material and starring at it.

"What is it?" I asked him, he shook his head "I'm thinking whether or not this is going to open a can of worms" he sighed.

I remained quiet, jeez he's more bipolar than me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Stephen slamming his lips onto mine as he gripped tightly the bottom hem of my shirt, his hands then found the top hems of my blouse, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what he should do.

That's when he surprised me by actually ripping off my blouse, that might I add, I adored. But that didn't matter in the heat of the moment. I hadn't slept with a man in literal years, and Stephen is right. This potentially can lead to trouble, but what doesn't, it's Stephen and I, we already are a bunch of trouble together.