Chapter I

I mean no harm, maybe just a little. These are the end of times, meet me in the middle

Tom's POV

You will pay for treating me like sh××.

You have two options, either prove to the world you're not the saint you claim to be, or die a sinner.

Your time is ticking , Thomas.

I'll be taking my time with you, I want to see you suffer.

There's no where to hide, no one will stop me from hurting you the way you hurt me.

With shaky hands I threw down the pile of notes that have been left in my mailbox.

"Mr. Hiddleston. Do you have any possible leads as to who would want to harm you?" The police officer asked me.

"I-i don't know, i-i have never hurt anyone, a-at least I don't think so, b-but believe me, I thought this was a joke... B-but it clearly isn't, I've been sent bullet shells, Razors, syringes, pills, poison, I've been sent these awful notes and.. I-i just don't know" I shook my head, I brought my shaky hand to my face.

"Don't you worry, Mr Hiddleston, we will bring this person to justice, for now, have your agent either settle you out of town, or go back to your home country" the police officer.

'yes I have tried that, believe me, but it just happens over there as well, there is no difference, i-i can't escape this, I thought this was some prank or something at first, but it clearly isn't!" I responded, my voice was growing louder because of the anxiety I was feeling at the moment.

"Look, Mr Hiddleston, We can have a few patrol officers posted outside of your home if you'd like, but-"

"No, Need"

I turned around with a jolt.

It was my agent and manager, Jeff, he had a slight smile on his face.

Before I asked him what he was smiling about the officers did it for me.

"Sir, what are you smiling about?"

"The fact that I have spoken to your Chief" Jeff responded to the officer.

I shifted my gaze to the police officers who sat up straight.

"What about?" The other officer said,who had been silent this entire time.

"Well, I called him through  recommendation from another fellow agent, and he is going to help me hire a bodyguard for Tom, here" he said.

I turned back to Jeff.

"Jeff. Since when has those bodyguards helped, no offense but they are awful, they were even more afraid than I was, have you forgotten why you fired them?" I asked him.

"Eh, those boys were lousy, they didn't have proper training, not enough or top notch training at least. Check it. Knight reccomended an officer he has personally trained for over ten years, in all sorts of self defense, martial arts, and gun fire safety, the kid even has certification in not only Guarding but Security and fire arms instructing" Jeff explained.